One Sexy Night At Mikes! (LEMON!!!!)

(A/n:PLEASE READ THIS FIRST. This is my first lemon....please dont judge.)

[Y/n] P.O.V.

He picked me up bridle style and put me in the car and we.drove back to his house. When we got there, he picked me up agian and set me down on the couch. And yes......we made out (couch:GET A ROOM NOT ON ME!!!) It was magical. Thats when he made me stand up. "Jump." I jumped and he wraped my legs around his waist. He kissed me agian and carried me to his room, he shut the door with his foot and layed me down on the bed.

(WARNING LEMON ABOUT TO START IF YOU GET A NOSE BLEED REAL EASILY THEN STOP READING NOW! WARNING!)

"[Y/n] you know I love you, right?" "Yes I do." He smirked. "Then show me you love me." He kissed me but a bit roughly. I mouned with pleasure and started to unbutton his work shirt. He unhooked my bra and took off my shirt. I covered myself and blushed. "No need to hide your self." He moved my hands away and started to rub my breast. I mouned. Then he unbuttoned my jeans and rubbed my girly zone.(Yes I call it 'girly zone git a problem?) I mouned again. He kissed my neck and took off my panties and fingered my girly zone. "M-Mike." I mouned. Then he took off his pants and boxers, 'how is that gonna fit in me?!' I blushed, he had a boner. (*facepalm*) He smirked and slowly entered me. It hurt like hell, but tried to stay still. I nodded when the pain went away. Then he started humping me slowly. "M-Mike...faster." He went faster. I mouned. "[Y-Y/n] I'm gon-!" I felt a warm liquid rush through me. "M-MIKE!!" He humped faster and faster everytime I mouned his name. "[Y-Y/N]!!" I grabbed the bed sheets and hanged on to them tightly. Then he started kissing my neck and sucking on it while humping me. I mounded louder. "M-Mike! Dont s-stop please!" We kept going until our bodys got tired. He took himself out of me and layed next to me. Me and him breathed heavily and looked at each other. We kisses agian. "I love you, [Y/n]." I smiled and cuddled next to him. "I love you to Mike." And me and him fell asleep.

A/n: my hands are shaking.....never I have nerver wrote a lemon it feels weird XD