Getting Drunk

[Y/n] P.O.V.

I run to Mike and shook his arm. "MIKE WAKE UP!" I grabbed his wrist hand felt his pulse. Hes alive, just fainted. I started to cry on his chest. "M-Mike....please wake up!" I felt a hand rubbing my back. I look up and see Mike awake, he smiled weakly. "Mike!" I kissed him, he kissed back. "Im ok.....just a little..sore." I got up and helped him to bed. I kissed his forehead. "Ill be back, just gonna be downstairs. Call if you need me." I kissed him again and left the room.

(2 hours later)

I sat on the couch watching t.v. I heard footsteps coming down stairs. "Mike is that you?" It was him. "Yea....*yawns*that sleep was good." I smiled. "Good. Are you hungry?" He shook his head no. He walked to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of whiskey. "Um...Mike.....I dont think you should drink that after you fainted." He opened it up and.poured it into a cup. "Im ok [Y/n] just gonna have one cup." He sat next to me and drank. "Want some?" I shook my head no. "Im pregnant, cant have any thing like that." He sighed and drank his whole cup. "One more couldnt hurt." He got up and poured another cup.

(1 hour later)

"[Y/N]? WHERE IS MY CUP?!" Hes drunk......"Ok no more Mike, I don't want you to get hurt." He walked to me, he was in my face. "YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Then he did the unspeakable.....he slaped me on the cheek. I ran to the bathroom and cried. "Did he.....slap me?"