Telling The Big Thing

[Y/n] P.O.V.

"Mike.......Im pregrant.." I did a half smile. Mikes eyes widened, he did this creepy half smile. "M-Mike? You ok?" I walked to him, he grabbed me and kisses me. "Im just gonna go......" and John left. I blushed, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back. "I've always wanted to be a father." He smiled, only a half smile. "Mike? Are you ok?" He smiled. "Im fine, I'm.just really happy that I'm gonna be a father in 9 months!" He smiled and kissed me agian. "Ok...if you say so." I smiled.

(TIME SKIP 2 MONTHS LATER)

Mike's P.O.V.

I walked on the sidewalk to a jewelry store about 6 blocks away. I went inside and looked at the wedding rings. "Finding everything ok,sir?" A woman with brown hair was standing behind the desk smiling. "Y-Yea....just looking for a wedding ring." "Aww gonna ask her the big question,eh?" I smiled. "Yea....whats the cheapest and good looking ring you got?" "Ah, I have just the one!" She went to a small room and brought out a ring with 3 diamonds. "This one is $13,050, like it?" I smiled and nodded. "Alright here you go!" She gave me a wedding ring box and the ring. I gave her the money and left.

(TIME SKIP 3 DAYS LATER)

[Y/n] P.O.V.

I walked inside and sat on the couch. Mike was in the kitchen doing something. He told me not to come in. I guess hes making me a surprise! "Ok you can come in now!" I walked inside the kitchen and saw Mike at the table all fancied up, I was wearing (Favirote clothes, NOTHING SEXUAL!!!!). I sat down next to him and he gave me a plate [f/f] (favirote food). "Thanks Mike!" I kissed his cheek and he blushed.

About 2 hours past and Mike wanted me to close my eyes. "Dont peek" I laughed and closed my eyes. "Ok you can open now." I opened my eyes and saw Mike, kneeling on one knee with a tiny box in his hand. I smiled big. He opened the box and in the box was a ring with 3 diamonds. "[Y/n], will you marry me?" I wanted to scream and faint at the same time. "M-Mike....YES YES I WILL!!" I hugged him tightly and kissed him. Im gonna get married and have a child! Perfect life for me!

A/n:YOU GONNA HAVE A BABY AND MARRIES LUCKY YOU GIRL!!:3