Doll.....

[Y/n] P.O.V.

I woke up in a dark room, I was tied up into a chair. "Hello! Anyone here?! Mike!" I heard a faint laugh. "Mike is at work sweetie its 2:00a.m." It was a womans voice. I heard the voice before but didnt know who it was. "Who are you and what do you want!?" I heard footsteps and a light above me turned on. Then the woman came in front of me.

........ it was Doll.

"What do you want from me!?" She laughed. "I don't want anything, did you figure out anything yet?" She circled me. "Figure out what? What are you talking about?!" She chuckled. "[Y/n], [Y/n], [Y/n], not that bright eh?" I started getting mad. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" She stared at me, and smirked. "Well....I heard that your baby died, so sorry...." I got more angry. "WHY DO YOU CARE?!" She looked at me. "Question.....what did the doctor say how the baby died?" "He said a force must have pushed against him or it got sick." She smiled. "Or poisoned." She said that like a crazy woman. My eyes widen and everthing was so.clear now. "Y-You....but....how?" I started to cry. "Well, after the night I came over, while you and Mike were sleeping, I broke into your house and I gave you a drug to kill your baby, thats why you didnt have sickness and you felt weird." She smiled all innocent like. "YOU MURDERED WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!" She frowned. "CAUSE I WANTED A CHILD OF MY OWN! I WANTED A FAMILY THEN HE LEFT ME, TOOK MY MONEY AND LEFT ME!" "He wouldnt do such a thing." "Your lucky he is treating you right." She pulled out a knife and held it to my neck." Lights out." Then I heard a large crash. "[Y/N]?! WHERE ARE YOU!?" It was Mike. "MIKE! HE-" I got cut off by a hand over my mouth. "If you say a word ill cut your head right off!" "[Y/N]!!!??" Then I saw him run to me. "ONE MORE STEP ILL CUT HER!" Mike had a smile on him. "Doll,baby c'mere" My eyes widen. 'WHATS HE DOING?!' Dolls eyes widened and smirked. She walked to Mike." So now you come to your senses?" He grabbed her and kissed her. I cried alot until I heard a metel bang. I didnt look up, then I felt a warm hand on my chin. "[Y/n]? You ok?" I look up and see Mike. "M-Mike.....why did you k-kiss her?!" He looked down. "To distract her from hurting you." He cut me loose and hugged me tightly. "Did she hurt you?" I shook my head no. "Mike.....she killed the baby....." His eyes widen and called the police.

The police came and arrested Doll, me and Mike went back home. "Mike...." "Yes [Y/n]?" I grabbed his arm and kissed him. He blushed and put his hands around my waist and kissed back. "I love you, Mike." He smiled and picked me up bridle style. "I love your too." And he carried me home.

The End...

......

......

......

.....

JK JK JK JK NOT THE END XD

A/n: omg this took a long time to write hope you enjoyed ill write soon bbyyyee