Getting Ready For Work.

[Y/n] P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of bacon,eggs,pancakes,and toast. I got out of bed and put on my normal clothes and went downstairs. I saw Mike making breakfast and he was singing. One of my favorite songs. Dont You Dare Forget The Sun by Get Scared.

"Your a mess, tangled with your confidence, you think you haven't sinned, well your un-stop-able, you are the in-pos-able, oh. I think your better off looking alone the boys who changed your hips can just go find their way home, and at the end of the day you'll think to yourself, my body is a product being sold on a shelf,-"he turned around and noticed me, i smiled"Your pretty good" he blushed and smiled"T-Thanks....um..you can take a seat at the table....breakfast is almost done." I nodded and went to the table. He came back with two plates in his hands. "Smells good, Mike." He smiled and handed me a plate. I finished everything on my plate." That was good, Mike.....*burps*" he smiled"hehe thanks"

(11:00p.m.)

I started to get ready for work in the bathroom, I took my shower but forgot one thing......my uniform."Uh.....Mike! C-Can you c'here for a momment...."i grabbed my towell and wrapped it around me when i heard a knock on the bathroom door."um...yea [y/n]?" I could tell he wanted to peek but im not letting him do that." U-Umm....can you get my...uniform....i-i forgot it on the bed.." he shut the door and came back and gave me my uniform."Thanks." "No problem..." i put on my uniform and put on my hat and went to the living room." You ready?" I looked at Mike and he nodded. We walked to the car and drove to the pizzeria.

A/N: guys so you know there maybe a lemon in the next chapter:3 and i need your opinion....is Mike acting like Vincent or not just want to know. But ill write the next chapter son bye bye:3