Something Happend.

[Y/n] P.O.V.

I wake up next to a empty space in the bed. I get up and look at the clock. 11:a.m. I walk downstairs, and sat down on the couch. I knew something was off because I usually get morning sickness. I heard the toilet upstairs flush and Mike walking downstairs. "Morning sunshine." I smiled a lil. "Morning..." He frowned. "Is something wrong?" I sighed. "I havent had morning sickness yet.....I think something is wrong..." He sat next to me and held me close. "Wanna go see the doctor, he might know whats up." I nodded. I got up and got dressed. I could barely see my feet from my huge pregnant stomich.

(LE TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY UNICORNS AND GUMMY BEARS!:3)

I got out of the car and me and Mike walked into the doctors office. "Mr and Mrs. Schmidt? The doctor is ready." Me and Mike got up and walked into the pink shaded room. "Ok Mrs. Schmidt, whats the problem?" Mike held my hand tightly. "Um...Im pregnant and I havent had morning sickness in a few days....is that bad?" He doctor nodded and wrote on his notepad. "Follow me." I followed the doctor to the x-ray room.

(LE TIME SKIP AGIAN)

I came out of the x-ray room in tears. "[Y-Y/n]? What happend?" Mike held me close. "M-Mike.......our baby.....he....h-he died." I burst in tears and cried on his chest. "[Y-Y/n].....did he tell you how?" I looked up at him still in tears. "He t-told me it was either the baby got sick, or a huge force hit against me and cause a huge force against him." I cried agian. "C'mon....lets go." He picked me up bridle style and carried me to the car and drove home. I walked inside still crying I ran upstairs and cried in bed. Mike came in with a little tears in his eyes. He layed next to me and held me close. He kissed my forehead.

..........

Dod Mike cause the baby to die?

(A/n:CLIFFHANGERRRRRRSSSSS:3)