Falling In Love

Mikes P.O.V.

When i first saw (y/n) my heart melted with her beauty. She was like the girl of my dreams. Even more beautiful than my ex Doll. When i said 'the animatronics are trying to kill us' she totally freaked out. So i explained to her why and how they were trying to kill us."So thats why no one wants this job" she shivered a little."dont worry...if any of those furry fucks come close to you ill save you"i blushed a little and so did she. I think she is in love with me.

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I blushed when he said he would save me."o-ok"i smiled and blushed. Few hours passed and it was 2:00a.m."we got a few hours left...."i checked the cams and nodded then i heard footsteps."W-Whats that?"i look up scared"Thats probably Bonnie....dont worry, on the first night he doesn't come that much...." i calmed down a little and checked the lights. Some more time passed and it was now 5:00a.m."So uh....(y/n) i-i was.wondering...." I looked up at him."Yea?" He blushed a little."D-Do you wanna come to the beach.....with me today? A-After work." He blushes and rubbed the back of.his neck. I smiled and nodded"Sure sounds great." I heard the 6:00 a.m. bell ring, me and Mike gathered our things and me and him went to our cars but i felt him grab my arm."Oh um....(y/n) where do you live?".he blushed agian" oh i live at (where you live street name and address),want me to write that down?" He shook his head no."i got it"he smiled and walked to his car and drove off.

(TIME SKIP AT HOUSE:3)

I grabed my beach bag and packed everything i needed in it. 1, Sun Screen 2, Towell 3,hat 4,money 5, umbrella ect. I decied to take a small.nap. After about 5 or 4 hours i heard a knock at the door(btw you have on your favourite color bathing suit on)i open the door and see Mike."Hey Mike you ready?"i smiled and he just stared and blushed."Mike?" He shook his head"U-Uh yea im ready....lets go"he smiled and carried my beach bag for me. He even opened the door for me on the passenger side. I blushed and so did he. I think this day will go amazing.

----

A/N: hey dudes and gals hope you liked this chapter ill write another as soon as i can bye bye:3