014

He Xi's smiling face froze at the speed of light.

She suddenly looked at the thermos barrel in the girl's hand, and then at Wei Xi, thinking in disbelief: Is it because she is delivering food to Wei Xi? !

What is their relationship? ?

Could it be...

Wei Xi, the president of Qingxi, is young, handsome and gold, but has always been alone. The personal information about Wei Xi is very tightly protected, and only a few high-level officials know that he is actually married.

But I have never held a wedding, never brought my wife out, or even mentioned it.

He Xi had a lot of guesses, either because Wei Xi's wife was too ugly to be able to handle it, or the marriage between the two was just an empty shell and there was no emotion at all.

In either case, He Xi has the confidence to replace it.

But now, she was a little uncertain.

ugly? Even if she didn't want to admit it, the unique aura of the girl couldn't be ignored.

Bad feelings? He Xi's fingers twisted her crocodile leather belt tightly, and found that Wei Xi, who usually looks at people with his eyes, had a focused gaze on the girl.

Ling Zhen walked out of the elevator, Wei Xi took the thermos barrel in her hand: "Shen?"

Ling Zhen rubbed his wrist: "It's okay."

He Xi stepped forward unwillingly, and smiled and said, "Mr. Wei, I just rushed back from city b, thinking about giving you a report."

"Report to Zhao Yan." Wei Xi lowered her head, took a look at Ling Zhen's wrist, and then led her to the office.

Speaking of Cao Cao, Cao Cao arrived, and as soon as Wei Xi finished speaking, Zhao Yan burst out with a wave of wind, and saw Ling Zhen's eyes light up: "This fairy is so familiar! Isn't it our beloved sister-in-law! Your arrival? It really makes us splendid!"

He Xi heard the word "sister-in-law", and her heart sank suddenly. Moreover, Zhao Yan actually knew her... This shows that Wei Xi allowed her to intervene in her life.

She suppressed the jealousy in her heart, raised her hand to tuck her hair, and smiled with the charm of a mature woman: "This is... don't you introduce it?"

Zhao Yan only noticed that He Xi was back, and greeted with a grin: "This is our little sister-in-law, please look good! I tell you that she can dance—"

Wei Xi raised her eyes coolly, and stared at him with her dark pupils: "Use you to introduce?"

Zhao Yan's back was cold, and he felt inexplicably coveted by wild beasts. He immediately swallowed his remaining rainbow fart, and he felt very worried: Don't even let the boast be too overbearing!

He Xi smiled decently, and looked up and down at Ling Zhen cooperatively, with delicate red lips curling up, and implicitly said, "It's pretty cute."

Wei Xi pushed open the door of the office, Ling Zhen was a little bit cramped, and grabbed his sleeve: "Wait..."

Wei Xi bowed her head: "Huh?"

"That," Ling Zhen looked up at her, blushing and said in a low voice, "I don't seem to be able to go to this level..."

He Xi smiled and walked forward with a slender waist: "Mr. Wei..."

Wei Xi pressed Lingzhen's shoulders and brought it in, and closed the door with her other hand.

"No such rules."

"Boom."

The door closed in front of He Xi. Her standard smile was completely cracked.