066

This is the first time Ling Zhen feels a kiss carefully.

The only few experiences I had before, each time I took it passively, either I couldn't feel it because of shame, or I didn't want to feel it when I was angry.

This time, Wei Xi handed it over to her completely.

Except for pressing her hand on her back, there was no movement.

When Ling Zhen posted it again for the second time, he even closed his eyes.

Let her play.

So Ling Zhen found out that it felt very different to take the initiative to kiss others.

Men's lips are also soft.

It's cold and hot.

She licked twice, then tentatively stuck her small tongue in.

The good smell of Wei Xi's body passed over. With the contact of the lips and teeth, the senses of Ling Zhen's body were infinitely enlarged, and the stimulus that had never been felt swept over.

The heart beats very fast, knocking in the ear loudly. She felt soft all over, although she was kissing each other, but she was as soft as clinging to him.

The numb sensation jumped from the fingertips, as if there was a small electric current flowing along the spine. She seemed to be buried in a ball of cotton, fluttering and trembling with heat.

In a daze, Ling really thought, it turned out to be really...comfortable.

But the tip of her tongue hooked in his mouth, and then he fell out of skill.

Ling Zhen tried his best, then stepped back, flushing, and asked Wei Xi in a soft voice, "...Are you happy now?"

The man slowly opened his eyes.

At that moment, the dark pupils were like ink, and a ray of fire fell, burning people.

...He was wrong.

In order for the little girl to explore on her own, he gave everything to her.

But he didn't expect how deadly she would be if she took the initiative a little bit.

The creature lurking in her heart suddenly grew stronger, and when she kissed her jerky and unstructured, she screamed like crazy.

The man held her down and kissed her fragile neck along her chin, like a bite between her teeth. Ling Zhen's skin was delicate and red immediately.

Wei Xi's arm stretched out a blue vein, and a few seconds later, she raised her head, restraining her voice from becoming mute: "...Are you afraid of pain?"

Ling Zhen's apricot eyes moistened, and he flinched, his voice soft: "Of course I'm afraid."

Wei Xi exhaled a hot breath.

No, it can't be controlled.

Will hurt her.

Ling Zhen looked at him blankly and fearfully, feeling that the man's expression really didn't seem to be happy.

On the contrary, it seems to be angry.

Is she the wrong one?

But she dared not move. The shape under her buttocks was a bit clear, she didn't know it, but someone had taught her by holding her hand before.

It's a terrible thing QAQ

After a while, Ling Zhen held Wei Xi's shoulder and whimpered and said, "I don't want to hurt..."