048

Wei Xi put the desserts in her hands on the table blankly, and then slowly opened the doors of each room one by one.

Her room, bathroom, study, storage room.

Finally, it was his own room.

Empty.

Of course she could not be there.

Wei Xi's hand was on the doorknob, her fingertips were cold.

After a long time, he returned to the living room and sat down on the sofa.

In fact, this silence has lasted for a while, and Ling Zhen has not spoken for many days. The little girl was so temperamental in the cold war that she didn't even want to look at him.

But she is still here, and there is life in the house.

And now, the huge flat layer seemed to be dead.

Wei Xi's expression was very calm. He lowered his eyes slightly, his black hair pressed his eyebrows, and his cold white face could not see the joy or anger.

Just sat there for a long time.

There is no hunger, and there is no concept of time.

It wasn't until the night wind blew the window and made a faint sound that the withered human sculpture slowly revealed a trace of cracks.

Wei Xi lowered her eyes, picked up the soymilk box on the table, and opened the lid.

Leave it too long, the cream on the top is somewhat solidified. Wei Xi tore open the spoon's packaging bag and took a bite of the cake.

...Too sweet to vomit.

His stomach was rejecting the smell, but a cold voice in his heart told him that Ling Zhen liked it.

She likes sweet strawberry yogurt.

Like to dance on stage beautifully.

She likes all beautiful things, so she doesn't like him.

He is just a possessive monster.

Wei Xi suppressed the nausea and ate the soymilk box bit by bit. The sweet and greasy food is in the stomach and cannot be digested, and the man's cold and white complexion is almost blue.

He thought silently, he really didn't deserve to be liked.

Some distant memories, fragments deliberately forgotten by him, suddenly surged from his mind on such a dying night and came to life cruelly.

Vicious curses for no reason, fists and feet that fell on the body, the man laughed wildly, his mother guarded his embrace...

Regarding the past, Wei Xi sealed them in a corner no one knew. By this self-deception, even if he and that person shed the same blood, he will not become such a beast.

Unfortunately, the germs are still hidden in his blood vessels.

The paranoid, morbid, dark, and real him.

So... his little girl is smart and sensitive.

He pretends to be kind and friendly, she doesn't like it. After a little bit of truth was revealed, she ran away.

Wei Xi threw the box and spoon, her fingertips trembling slightly. He put a cigarette to his mouth and set it on fire, and the pungent smell of nicotine burned through his lungs.

But he... is still different from that person, he doesn't know how to do it. Ling Zhen is so tender and so afraid of pain, her wrist will be red even if she squeezes it. He is not willing.