074

"Do you know! I just passed by Yan Ge and Jian Wenyi's villa, and saw them both watering a flower in the yard and hugging each other, ooh, ooh, fairy love!!!"

The assistant director and the coordinator followed the camera. Both of them were young girls in their twenties, and they were just like the netizens in the army of sugar candies.

Now their task is to knock on the door of Ling Zhen and Wei Xi's pair and let them draw today's menu.

The guide braved a pink bubble to blow out Shen Yanchu and Jian Wenyi's immortal couple, and asked the coordinator: "Hey, didn't you pick up the pair that day? How did it feel?"

The coordinator showed a mysterious smile: "Believe it or not, I think the two of them are sweeter than that pair."

The guide immediately curled his lips: "You can pull it down—"

Of course the little fairy is okay, but the big guy in her family is not so good. Since they moved in, the whole group has actually been a little bit afraid to contact that big guy.

That General Wei is really handsome, and cold is also really cold, don't get close to the strangers like the rumors. Yesterday, the boss came alone to chat with the director. Their usually irritable director was very gentle throughout.

Knock sugar on such a cold man? ?

I might as well just buy candy and eat it!

The guide said: "Anyway, I bought the shares of Brother Yan and Wen Yi! I look forward to our program airing oh oh oh -"

With an expression on your face that a mortal knows how to fart, he walked to the door of Ling Zhen's house and rang the doorbell. The camera is set up with the camera and ready to face the door of the room.

The coordinator raised a standard smile, and as soon as the door opened, she cleared her throat and said, "Good morning! We..."

But the door stopped halfway open, only half of the man's body was exposed. He seemed to have just gotten out of bed, his black hair was slightly messy, and although his expression was not impatient, it was the kind that made people feel a cool breeze blowing on his face, which was still mixed with ice particles.

The assistant shivered from the cold next to him, and asked loudly in his heart: Will there be sweet candies on the Siberian ice sheet? ? Isn't that kind of warm guy like Yan brother fragrant! !

"What's the matter?" Wei Xi asked coldly.

Although the coordinator was prepared with heart, he was still suppressed by the boss's aura, and his voice was lowered: "Well, today you have to prepare lunch by yourself. Each group of guests will have a meat and a vegetarian meal, and have a lunch together at noon. Menu. In our case, you need, that, you smoke yourself..."

After listening to this, Wei Xi nodded, picked two randomly out of several cards, and then planned to close the door.

The coordinator dared not stop, his eyes were full of words and he stopped, but at this moment, a girl's voice suddenly came from the door.

"Is the show crew coming?"

Ling Zhen's voice was soft and clear, and the coordinator and guidance who had been blown by the cold wind for a while suddenly felt warmer.

The man replied: "Hmm—not going to sleep?"

This voice, and the way he talked to them just now, is not a feeling at all.

After the boss asked, the girl in the door did not reply, but they were so close, they suddenly heard a muffled sound of "boom" on the flesh, and they were shocked--