094

Ling Zhen took a moment to calm down.

Then her first reaction was to find her mobile phone. It wasn't in the living room, so she went to Wei Xi's room to look for it, but she didn't find it, and then ran to her room, there was none.

Ling Zhen finally found Wei Xi's computer, turned it on, and finally saw the date and time in the lower right corner of the screen.

Then she was stunned.

When Ling Zhen left, it was the master, a sky thunder, who called her back. At that time, the competition had just ended, and September had not yet come out. Now, the new year has passed, and the time is already in February of the new year.

She left, five months...

Ling Zhen stared at that date for a long time, her heart tightening little by little, and the pain made her feel like breathing hard.

She knew that the flow of time between the heavens and the mortal world was different. But she didn't expect that it would take so long and so long to go home.

Ling Zhen thought blankly, Wei Xi was thrown here by her... for five months.

How does he spend every day?

Has he been waiting for her?

Will he or he wait for her?

Will he not want her anymore...

Ling Zhen's vision began to blur, and her nose twitched twice. Comparing heart to heart, if Wei Xi left her here without a word for five months, she would be very angry.

So will Wei Xi.

So now, he is not at home anymore.

Ling Zhen curled her lips to cry, but felt that it was not the time to cry. She raised her hand to wipe away the wetness in her eyes, moved her fingers, and searched the web for information about herself and Wei Xi. I've been away for so long, I don't know if there is any report on the Internet.

But unexpectedly, there are not only reports on the Internet, but it is simply overwhelming.

...Overwhelmingly, it's all news of her divorce from Wei Xi.

[In the entertainment circle, this pair of CP gets the coolest! Fans: Thunderbolt! 】

[Little fairy Ling Zhen hasn't shown up for a long time, and her husband Wei Xi is in and out of the community alone, suspected of a marriage change? ! 】

["Treasure" the couple has not been in the same frame for more than a hundred days, and the divorce rumors are suspected to be true? ! 】

At the beginning of the "Food Companion" broadcast, their cp became popular across the country, and they have always been in the top three in the cp super talk rankings, and they have always been concerned. But two months after the show was finished, the two people who had been knocking on sugar had never been in the same frame. Ling Zhen has not appeared in public for nearly half a year since she won the National Dance Competition. Some media speculated that she might be seriously ill in training.

Yu Ji occasionally photographed Wei Xi's whereabouts, always alone, with a cold expression on his face. Although he is still handsome, life seems to be unsatisfactory.

Ling Zhen saw photos taken by the paparazzi outside the Qingxi Building on the website.

In the middle of winter, there are dead trees along the road. Wei Xi's coat is very thin, her face is cold and white, and her expression is cold and indifferent.