039

The staff was stunned, then he was violently pulled by the person next to him, and whispered something in his ear.

The staff member's eyes suddenly widened-so this is the president of Qingxi? So young and...so handsome? ?

She can turn down a small actor who is not well-known, but she has the courage to reject the big names in the industry. Within a few seconds, his mind turned back and forth, and the staff smiled: "Okay, yes, please come here."

Ling Zhen took Wei Xi's arm, and recovered at this time, and whispered in his ear: "You don't actually need to accompany me."

Wei Xi doesn't like crowded occasions, and he doesn't like to show up. Naturally, he can't like walking on the red carpet.

Ling Zhen was a little guilty, and a little touched.

The man is holding his arms, his suit is pure and noble, and the chin angle is perfect, and there is no impatience in his expression.

He took her slowly onto the red carpet, and said amidst the noise, "Ling Zhen."

The girl was next to him, and she raised her eyes in expectation: "Huh?"

Wei Xi looked ahead: "You can rely on me."

On the live broadcast platform, Ling Zhen, who was originally scheduled to go on the red carpet with the "Xianwen" protagonists, did not appear. Ling Zhen's fans were swiping the screen, mixed with some barrage of passersby.

[Are we really little fairies? ? ? 】

[Let us fairies out ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah

[Can you stop using it? I didn't expect much from her modern outfit.]

Zheng Qianqian and his party ended the red carpet, and the host of the online platform continued the cue process, "Then the one who will set foot on the red carpet next is..."

As soon as she finished speaking, a slender girl came out holding a young and tall man, facing the flash.

The host got stuck, and the live broadcast platform was briefly empty for three seconds.

The girl's skin is snowy, slender and exquisite, and she wears a black gauze skirt that looks like a fairy. The man is cold and abstinent, and his expression is indifferent, but he will slow down his pace in cooperation with the girl around him.

Just look at the two of them, they are all first-class looks. When they are put together, the visual effects are simply explosive.

The two have the same tone, but one is soft and fragile, and the other is cold and deep.

It's like... the devil and the princess, Satan and the girl.

They themselves are the ultimate collision of black and white.

The live broadcast host was stuck for three seconds, and simply sighed directly-she was really poor in words!

The barrage has also exploded into fireworks.

[Ahhhhh, my fairy! ! ! Look, this is a fairy! ! 】

[Who is this brother? I want to know all the news about him within three minutes! 】

[Help, they are so good, I knocked! ! 】

The two people walked to the fixed point for taking pictures, and the flash and shutter in front of them sounded together.

Wei Xi discovered that this was actually not as annoying as imagined.

His little girl was standing beside him, and everyone could see her holding her arm.