034

This is an airtight hug.

Wei Xi's arm was tightly clamped around her waist, and her jaw was against her shoulder, almost rubbing her soft and petite body into her body.

He greedily took the taste and body temperature from her.

"Don't lie to me." The man's muffled voice rubbed her ears.

Ling Zhen was forced to raise his face, feeling the man's hard chest and abdomen against his own flesh. His hot breath swept over the tip of his ear, making it slightly hot there.

"I didn't lie to you," she said.

She doesn't know what happened today, but she knows that Wei Xi needs a little cure at this moment. In fact, what she said was completely sincere, and there was nothing deliberately pretentious, but it seemed to be effective for Wei Xi.

Ling Zhen couldn't take care of this shameful posture, as if he was carefully slicking a beast. He patted him softly and whispered ill of others: "Don't look at Shen Yanchu, this person looks glamorous, but In fact, others are very self-righteous, and I feel a bit selfish."

Wei Xi did not speak, but the hand that fell on her waist lifted up and squeezed the back of her smooth porcelain white neck.

This is a possessive action.

But Ling Zhen didn't understand. She just instinctively felt that he was holding the key, so she calmed down even harder: "Although you have a bad temper, you are very irritable, very negative, and a bit extreme, but...but you..."

She got stuck.

When talking about shortcomings, it is extremely smooth, because that is the character of Wei Xi that has been emphasized in the original book. But when it comes to advantages, she can't think of a vocabulary for a while.

Wei Xi is very good, but he is very abstract.

Those universal words used to eulogize the character of mortals do not seem to be reflected in Wei Xi's body.

But Wei Xi is still very good.

She paused for a second or two, but the man holding her smiled slightly.

Wei Xi hugged her waist with one hand and pinched the back of her neck with the other, smiling, "Ling Zhen, I'm a good person, okay?"

The voice was like a whisper among lovers, with a hint of unclear meaning.

Ling Zhen's ears were itchy, but she was very relieved: "Of course it's all right! I always look forward to you being a good person!"

In this way, the villain will not be blackened again, she can also completely get rid of the original miserable end, and everyone can be well.

What a happy ending!

Ling Zhen felt that he had succeeded in smoothing the hair, and smiled and patted him: "Then go on, and-can you let me go?"

After being held by him for a long time, she felt that she was almost unable to **** QAQ

Wei Xi finally rubbed her head before letting go of her reluctantly.

...

Before going to bed, Ling Zhen received Zhao Yan's WeChat.

"Sister-in-law, you know don't be angry in the future, it's mainly because I don't think the boss will tell you, so I will give you the bottom line-He Xi was fired today!"

Ling Zhen was stunned.

Last time I saw her, Manager He also showed off in front of her how outstanding his performance and how important his position in Qingxi was, how could he be resigned suddenly?