079

Ling Zhen was not the kid who was trembling in the last hot search.

Thinking about it for the first time that year, it seemed that it was sent up by Gu Wei's hand sliding thumbs up. Because she was afraid of being scolded in the hot search, she went to look at it every once in a while, and she was very embarrassed.

Up to now, she can't count the number of hot searches she has ever counted. Ling Zhen has a bottom and is very calm, and will not rush to clarify and respond in a hurry.

But she didn't expect Wei Xi to see it so soon. The Weibo of that marketing account was very ridiculous, and it also said that Shen Yanchu was a male **** in her school days.

Ling Zhen glanced at Wei Xi and quietly judged his mood at the moment.

The man fastened his buttons and looked ascetic again. Seeing her blinking eyes, she raised her eyebrows slightly: "What?"

Ling Zhen asked, "Are you angry?"

Wei Xi paused before she understood what she meant, curled her lips, walked over and sat on her bedside: "Don't you tell me to be more confident?"

Ling Zhen's face blushed secretly.

She did say so, yes...

Wei Xi raised her hand and pulled her messy temples behind her ears, and chuckled, "Didn't you say that I am much better than him."

His eyes teased, Ling Zhen was annoyed by his laugh, and the sourness that had not been resolved last night crawled back like a memory.

He is confident-but he is too confident now!

The reason why I saw the hot search so quickly is not because I watch it every day! micro! Bo!

"It's better than him," Ling Zhen said angrily, "but not so much!"

Wei Xi propped her arm and leaned closer: "Then I have to show it."

Ling Zhen pushed him away, got up and got out of bed, with a soft white cotton nightdress on her body, but her aura was full of a little queen: "No need! I can solve it by myself!"

After that hot search was posted, the two CP fans were the most quarrelsome.

The first day CP fan scolded Ling Zhen's scheming Bailian, secretly ruining their relationship between C'estbon and Yanchu brother. Even if he has a husband, he is still shameless! !

Many of them are Jane Wenyi's fans, who have had deep grievances against Ling Zhen from the time when the two girls in "Xianwen" disputed, and of course they rushed to the frontline at this time.

Cherish the cp fan who scolds the other party to surf the Internet without thinking about the marketing account. The so-called rolling eyes is simply a malicious screenshot! Besides, if their fairies have big brothers, they still need to greet your brother? ? Jane Wenyi is really a big white lotus in the show arrogantly! !

The two parties were quarreling overwhelmingly, but the purpose of Zeng Hong's move was not to turn the other's fan camps. This hot search is actually for passersby and potential audiences. What corrupts the other party's cp popularity.

Not long after the hot search, there have been many such voices in the real-time Weibo.

[Wok fortunately I didn't have a share, almost got it**]

[Sure enough, I don't think it's right to see the people around me knocking so hard...]

[Served, I should steadily invest in the first year of junior high school, is idol drama love not fragrant? ? 】