5. The Others

You strolled behind Bonnie, having to quicken your pace so you didn't loose him in the vastness of the Pizza Plex. Finally, you saw the place you were used to - a dark void with the occasional flash of highlighter color. Much less of an eye-sore. But what you weren't used to was the fact that you had someone else with you - and they were talking to you.

"The Pizza Plex is like an entirely different place after hours," Bonnie breathed, looking towards the far-up ceiling, "I know you've only been working in the 'day time', for a while but... do you still like this better?"

You made your way to Bonnie's side. He'd stopped walking, just looking around him thoughtfully like he'd never seen this place before. You did the same.

"Like I said before, I've gotten used to it," you end up saying after a while, "and to be honest, the crowds of screaming children are something I can definitely live without, but even so..." There was no way you were going to say you didn't like your current working conditions. No, saying that would make you seem dark and depressing and it may even hurt Bonnie's feelings. Besides, you could see yourself enjoying that kind of vibe in the future. In a very, very far off future.

"I like it the place during work hours." You finally finished, confidence forced into your voice.

Bonnie beamed. It made you feel kind of guilty, somehow.

"So who am I going to be meeting, exactly?" You asked, quick to change the subject, fiddling with the strap of your bag as renewed your pace.

Bonnie pricked his ears, "oh yes! Well, I'm sure you've heard of the other animatronics; Freddy, Roxy, Chica, and Monty."

"Damn!" You stuffed your hands in your pockets, "the whole crew! Not gonna lie, a little intimidating." You were... kind of excited to meet the animatronics? You'd never really been interested in them, being too old for their theme parks and all, but if they were as sentient as Bonnie, all with their own personalities and behaviors and characteristics, then... it would be like meeting a bunch of new people. Which you were good at. Okay at. Could deal with.

Bonnie sighed, "Yup, all four." He scratched the back of his head, "The thing is... they don't know your coming. But don't worry! I'm sure they'll be lovely to you. Very kind. I hope." You scoffed, resting your hand on Bonnie's arm (you'd been reaching for his shoulder only to realize he was a lot taller than you were), "It'll be all fine. If they're anything like you, then I'll have a great time." Bonnie's cheeks glowed a bashful red.

So the two of you continued, your footsteps echoing around you. Half the halls you remembered from your days of cleaning and the others were entirely new. It was weird - you knew some of the Pizza Plex like the back of your hand and the everything else was a mystery.
You were currently walking through one of these unknown areas. It seemed to be a sort of back stage area. Here was one of the only places of the Pizza Plex with lighting that was somewhat normal - above you a white glare flickered in and out above you.

"So you'll probably want to wait outside here first, just so I can tell them your and they have time to restrain themselves from fangirling and fanboying all over you. Yeah, they love a crowd." Bonnie stopped outside one of the hulking metal doors that sunk into the wall a little. On it was a sticker with huge letters that read; ANIMATRONICS ONLY.

You peeled some of the thick sticker off of the door, leaving a gooey residue behind, "Ominous, much?" Bonnie chuckled, quickly setting you to the side before reaching for the door.

"Wait!" You grabbed Bonnie's hand and he did his signature squeak in surprise. He turned to you, his eyes wide and inquisitive, and you couldn't hardly keep yourself from melting into a puddle of oh-my-gosh-that's-adorable.