Chapter 1 :The meeting

Chapter 1

One month Ago

  OMG! I'm a senior yeah! Last year of this jail called high school. Me and my friends Abby, Alexis, Eylsa, and Ireland were heading to our first of the year. I stopped because I forgot my English text book in my car.

"Guys I'll meet up with you inside I forgot my text book." I turned back and ran into the parking lot. RIIIINNNG. Crap late on my first day, my mom is so going to be pissed. I grabbed my book from my car and was about to go back inside when someone grabbed me.

"Mine," was all I heard him say. That's when I looked up and saw the hottest guy ever. He had short black hair and golden brown eyes.

My wolf would not shut up. She kept saying "Mate," "Mate, I want him. Stay with mate." Would you please be quiet? I thought to my wolf. I turned to him

"So what's your name?"

"MINE."  Man, would this guy shut up already with the mine crap? 

"That's an interesting name, I'm Violet." He kept rubbing his nose up and down my throat, smelling me. I let out a moan when his teeth scraped the part of my neck where he, my mate, would mark me as his. I felt him smirk against my neck.

"My name is Jacob, and you're mine." I liked it when he said that. Wait, WHAT? I did not just think that, I'm so not that girl. I pushed him away and when I did I felt a little sad.

"Umm, I better get to class." He pulled me back against his chest.

"No, you will stay here and let me hold you." he stated in an alpha voice. No way did he just tell me what to do, nobody does that, it just irritates me.

"Who do you think you are!?" I was majorly pissed. I don't care if he is my mate he should not have used the alpha tone on me. Too bad for him, it doesn't work on me.

"I think I'm the alpha king."

Author's Note: Sorry  I know the chapters short but I promise they get longer I'm just trying to ease into the story. :)

Oh and the picture on the side is Violet.