Chapter six

New chapter sorry it took so long.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :)

Well this is great. My mate, mom, and me one big screwed up fam. Did she not understand he could die if we stay. You would think she would learn by now they won't stop trying to kill me no matter who my mate is. We were headed back to his house. My mom can stay but as soon as he isn't looking I'm running and trust me he will he's dumb. All I have to do is get him to think I'll stay and then bolt. I know it sounds mean but it was for his own good. We finally got to his house yippee. He climbed off and threw me over his shoulder again heading towards the house. MY mom just pulled in the drive way and hopped out the car and followed Jacob into the house.

"You can put me down now were here." I hated being carried.

"Hmm I don't think I will it irritates you so this can be step one in your punishment for running away." He was smirking after he finished talking.

"I'll punch that smirk off your face pretty boy, I don't care if your my mate and what the hell do you mean by punishment" I growled that last part out. He was not going to punish me I'm not ten. My mom was just laughing at us.

"Mom I wouldn't life it'll just piss me off more then I already am."

My mom looked sad "I did this to help you Vi you deserve a good life."

"I think that's for me to decide not you."

She looked down at the floor. "Is there a place I can sleep" she asked my mate.

"Yes up the stairs first door on the right."

"Thank you" then she rushed upstairs. Well thanks mom go ahead leave me alone with my crazy mate I'll be fine no worries.

"So Vi why did u runaway?"

"Ummm because I wanted to." I was being a smart ass and I knew it. Next thing I know he slapped my butt.

He growled "wrong answer why did you really run away." I was still in shock he did not just spank me. Now I have to kill him, he just crossed the line.

"You did not just slap my butt, you know now I have to kick your ass now."

He chuckled "The funny thing is little mate is I can do whatever I want and you can't do a thing about it."

"We'll see about that." I was so mad he just make me furious.

He started to climb the stairs with me still on his shoulder. I wonder where he's taking me?

He went into his bedroom and locked the door he then set me down on the bed.

"So little mate what should your punishment be?"

Oh god what have I gotten myself into.

Cliffhanger!!!!! The next chapter will be called punishment. ;)

Ohhhh and please comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1