PUNISHED PART 2

Hey guys Ik it's been a while but here it is hope you like it please comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)):):)):):):):)):):):):)::):):)):):):):):):):)::):)::):)::):):):):):):):)

Warning this chapter does have some sexaul content. You've been warned.

I will put a line were you know where to skip you won't miss anything important if you skip.

Part 2:

Stupid dumb alpha! Thinks he can lock me up in this cage. Wait till I get out of here I'm going to...

"It's for your own good my love."

"For my own good my.."

He growled "watch your language, your pretty mouth shouldn't say dirty things like that."

Well I will say whatever I want, he locked me in a cage in his basement, while he sits in a chair on the outside mocking me.

"You listen and listen good when I get out of this cage I am going to kick your butt."

He smirked "that may be but you seem to be following my rules."

I realized I said butt instead of a**.

I frowned "well I didn't cuss much anyways."

He laughed "well good because then I would have to punish you some more."

I growled, if he punished me anymore I would have to kill him. He was so sexy though leaning in the chair, his shirt tight enough to get a peek at his abbs and to see the top of his v line. Wait what. He must of noticed me staring at him because the next thing i know he was in my cell and had me up against the wall. I looked into his eyes they were pitch black. I knew his wolf had taken over and i didn't care. He sniffed my neck and growled.

"You my love will be in heat soon. That's when i will take you with or without your and Jacob's consent. You are mine and I love you, so you will be mine."

My wolf wanted out she wanted to mark him as well but i wouldn't let that happen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He growled "you smell so good and your all mine." He kissed me roughly and when i ran out of air he started to kiss down my neck. He was giving me a hicky but i would punch him later for it. I pushed him back and took off his shirt. His abbs were the most amazing I have ever seen.

He chuckled when I just stared "like what you see?"

Yes I did very much, but I wasn't going to tell him that his ego was already to big no need to add on to it.

"Um yeah I guess, I've seen better." I now was a lair to great what do I have left. He just doesn't need and ego boost and if he wasn't such an a hole im might of told him he looks like a tan god with a beautiful eight pack.

He growled "your lying. You want to know how I know, because I was made for you, as you were made for me."

He had a point , so instead of telling him he was right I just grabbed the back of his head and kissed the hell out of him. He purred as I ran my hand all over his abbs. He pulled me even closer, I didn't even think that was possible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ (Short sexaul secene thet get better later on)

He was kissing me with so much heat and possession I was surprised I wasn't already unclothed.

He chuckled "yes I'm just as surprised my love. I will keep my promise and mate you when you go into heat."

I knew he wasn't bluffing, I knew I had to leave soon for his sake and mine.

But even with the danger with him being with me, i still wanted him to hold me tight in his arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys yeah it short but i wanted to post chapter so here you go. I want to keep up with my book so ya'll keep on my ass and make sure i update. Please comment and vote!!!!!!!

Love ya'll.