Chapter 2: The Alpha King

Chapter 2:

Chapter 2: alpha king

Ohh hell no he is so not my mate!

He went back to smelling my neck.

"MINE!" he said

"no I'm not" I yelled at him then I ran.

I ran as fast as I could down the hall to my first classroom. I saw it up

ahead and I burst through the door.

" Well nice of you join us Ms. Grey."

I was about to sit down when the classroom door burst open and there he stood the alpha king. My my he looked pissed I'm in Soo much trouble. You could practically see the steam coming out of his ears. His eyes scanned the room until they landed on me. Uh oh.

"Violet come here now!!!"

" uhhh better not" I said in fat Amy's voice from pitch perfect.

"Violet NOW!!"

That's when my only bff werewolf friend Abby burst in the room.

She looked at the alpha to see him shaking she then looked at me.

" Violet the alpha king really? What the hell did you this time?"

"Umm i didn't do anything. He did it not me nuh Uh this was all him. He couldn't keep it in his pants."

The other kids in the room laughed.

Abby looked at him then me and back to him. Then she started to get this evil grin. Oh god she figured it out I'm so screwed no one to save me now.

The teacher was a werewolf as well, but the rest of the people in the room were humans so the alpha king could easily kill them. The teacher looked me in the eyes and mind linked me.

-Please Violet go with him or at least take him outside I don't want anyone to get hurt-

- but...-

-Violet please you don't want someone death on you-

I sighed -fine-

-thank you-

"Come on Abby I never got that text book I needed."

She looked at the alpha up and down.

"well you comin Violet's going to run the first chance she gets I can tell you might want to keep an eye on her."

"Abby you are so not helping right now."

"Yes I am you just don't realize it yet."

How am I friends with this girl she drives me insane.

Abby looked at me and sighed.

"I know what your thinking Vi but you have to do the right thing let's get alpha boy out of here before he does the dirty with you on the desk."

I looked at the alpha. She was right his wolf was taking over we had to get out of here fast. I headed towered the door but before I made it he grabbed me around the waist and pulled me to him. I looked at Abby and saw worry in her eyes. I knew then that his wolf had taken over and I was in trouble.

Abby caught him off guard and grabbed me from him and took off out the classroom and down the hall. I saw the front door and thought we could make it. That was until I heard a growl right behind me.

"Don't turn around Vi it will only slow us down we have to keep running."

"Yeah Abby because that seems to be getting us far he's right behind us."

We finally ran out the front door.

"Oh thank god I thought we were never going to make it."

"Umm Vi not wantin to rain on your parade or anything but he's still chasing you it's not going to be that easy to get away from him."

I was about to say something as Abby kept dragging me through the parking lot when I heard I feral snarl. I'm so dead. Because of my stupid mate the alpha king.