Mating

Chapter 4: Mating

This kiss was like no other kiss I ever had before sparks flew between us. He growled and pulled me closer by my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel his tongue trying to open my mouth. I pulled away to breathe. He trailed kisses up and down my neck making it really hard to think but when. He pulled up to start kissing my lips I pushed him away. WTH was I thinking one little kiss but this was just going to be trouble. I unwrapped my legs from his waist and steeped a few steps back from him. He had a giant smirk on his face.

" I told you Vi you will be mine."

"First don't call me Vi only my friends can and you are most defiantly not my friend. Second I am not nor will ever be yours."

He was still smiling though.

"Well Violet we can be friends. We may never be friends to you but trust me when I say this you will be mine."

I grabbed my IPhone from my back pocket and texted abby

:My keys to my motorcycle are in my locker you know the combination get ready to help me bust out.:

I so was not about to stay here any longer.

"No I won't but anyways now you have to tell me why your here."

He looked at me and smirked.

"Did you like my kiss mate?"

"No now tell me why your here."

"I'll tell you more information if you tell me if you liked my kiss."

He is so full of himself he knows I liked that kiss but I know something that will piss him off.

"I was a nice kiss but not as sexy as it is with my boy Tyler."

He looked at me and his eyes were pitch black. I might not have wanted to say that.

"Violet!! Who the hell is Tyler."

"Nobody just a guy."

He snarled again "Violet your mine no one can touch you but me and bring you pleasure."

Excuse me!!! Who the hell does he think he is.

"Your not my full mate yet you can't tell me what to do."

He was shaking now his wolf trying to take over. I knew what his wolf would want so I ran. It was stupid for two reasons first I didn't know where the hell I was going second reason is when your mate runs the males instinct is to chase. I heard a snarl from behind. So I took off up the stairs. I heard paws on the stairs and new he was in wolf form. I went to the end of the hall and

opened the first door I could. What I opened was a bedroom door. Oh god really out of all the rooms in the house I go into his bedroom. I was about to shut the door when I wolf darted it's way into the room. Ahhhhh crap!!!!

I backed up towered the widow. He blocked it as soon as he saw where I was going. I was about to run back out to the room. But I was tackled by him. It didn't hurt but that doesn't mean the I was comfortable. I landed on the bed rather hard but that's not what I was worried about the fact was I was so screwed because I'm stuck on a bed with an alpha who hasn't claimed his mate me. He shifted back and was butt naked. I dear lord can I not get catch a break. Apparently not because he started to sniff my neck probably looking for the spot were he would mark me. He looked at me and I could see his eyes flickering from human to wolf. I tried to get up. But he growled and grabbed my legs and laid me down on the bed. He got on top of me and pushed his friend into my lower areas of my jeans. I let a moan out because let me tell you he felt nice. My moan caused him to go harder. No this can't happen. I tried to sit up but he just growled some more and started sucking on my neck. I thought I was going to give in until I heard the roar of my motorcycle. I had to think of an idea and fast. I scooted down a little so my knee was next to his family jewels and I kneed him hard he rolled to the other side of me holing them. He he get them every time. I ran out the room down the hall an stairs and out the front door. I saw Abby and her mate Ethan. he was driving my motorcycle while Abby was driving her Mustang. I smiled at them until I heard a load angry howl from inside the house.

"Guys get moving go now."

Ethan hopped into the passenger side of Abby's red mustang and they drove of.

I hopped on my motorcycle and took off down the road and headed back to my apartment. I had to leave I had to run or else the alpha mate I already love will be dead.