Running

• इन्हें समर्पित: i_am_M_E

Author's Note: Hey guys I know it's been a while since I've uploaded but hopefully you'll still read it love u guys!

I don't want to run I love my crazy possessive mate and my friends. But I will if it means they get to stay alive. I would run forever. I finally got to my apartment hopefully he wouldn't follow me here. I ran inside and called for my mom.

'MOM!"

She's not my real my but she's like my mom she's taken care of me almost my whole life, she was my real mother's best friend.

"Violet! What's wrong why aren't you at school?" She looked like she just woke up.

"He's here mom, we have to go now."

She went all pale she knew who I was talking about.

"Oh dear god lets go now grab a bag shove what you need in it and lets hit the road we have to move fast."

I ran to my room and grabbed my duffle bag and shoved all of my little wardrobe into the bag. I then went around the room and grabbed all the things I thought I would need. I ran out of the room and to the front door my mom was already waiting there for me with her bag.

"Lets go" she grabbed the car keys and we went out the door.

"I'll take my motorcycle and follow you" I said grabbing my keys from my pocket.

"Okay but be careful and keep up with me I want to be able to see you in the review mirror the whole time."

I nodded and hopped onto my motorcycle while she went and got in her car. She shoved are bags in the back and pulled out of the driveway and I followed behind her. I can't believe we had to leave I already loved this place, my friends, and my mate. I didn't realize I was crying till I felt my tear slide down my face. I looked forward and focused on the road. I could do this I just have to remember why I'm leaving to save them all. That's when I heard a howl in the forest. I know that howl it's my mate! He followed my scent what an idiot. Can he not take a hint I can't be his mate.

That's when his wolf form came running into the street blocking my way.

Author's Note: I know it short guys but this is only part one of this chapter it's late and I'm super tired I'm going to upload part two soon.

Pic on side is Ethan Abby's mate.

Why Him?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें