II

After minutes of comforting Yera, her 'maid', Deigh immediately asked what is the problem.

She had a vague idea of what was happenning.

'But tell me, did I really do so many bad things that I couldn't go to the afterlife, that neither heaven or hell refuses to accept me?

I already decided to give up and not live anymore only to live a new one? Is this my punishment?'

Sighing , she turn to Yera asking her to continue.

"That, Young Miss, I heard that the Lord would come here for you that's why I have to wake you up. What are we going to do? Miss, what are we supposed to do now?" she keep on blabbering that Deigh had to shut her up.

"Hey, listen to me first will you?"

Yera flinched and immediately nodded in agreement because her lady looks like she was not asking her but rather commanding her to do so.

"Let's stay calm. I'll deal with it,, alright? So, don't panic."

'Now, what should I do?'

She stood from her bed and went straight to her vanity mirror. She was surprised by how she looked.

'Wow impressive I looked so... ordinary.'

Her light brown hair was in a messy bun and it looks like it was not attended properly although she has a maid, she's pale too, and skinny.

She does not look bad but she doesn't possessed an attractive appearance either. Though she can see, just a bit, the resemblance to her previous self is there.

Anyway it doesn't really matter to her for she thought that appearances does not reflect the value of a person.

But when she looked at the mirror again, she saw a unique pair of orbs.

It was brown but it has a tinge of gold? Wait... what, golden eyes?

Her eyes were gold yet maybe it turned brown because it looks so dull as if it does not have the power to see light anymore.

Unexpectedly, she thought that her appearance looks familiar. It was impossible though because there's no one that possessed golden eyes in her past life because if there is surely that person would be the most unfortunate person for he/she would be subjected by scientists.

So why does it look familiar?

She wracked her brain hard until she remembered it.

Luxiana 'Lux' del Roma, an extra from the novel, Seed of Rebellion, who was sacrificed for the happiness of the main characters.

With the sudden realization, she gulped as sweat run down her face.

'I was mistaken, maybe this is hell. '