XIV

*Unedited Version*

Three months later...

"My Lady, I have brought with me the journal of the transactions. Would you like to see it?" Butler Hans, with his smile asked Deigh.

She raised her head and put down the book.

"Alright, I'll take a look." The butler gave her the journal. She opened to see the status of her business only to raise a grin on her face.

'As what I expected...'

The numbers on the journal signifies that her business is blooming.

She returned the journal to Sir Hans and took a sip on her tea.

'This is what you call life...' She thought.

As she went back to her lounger, she noticed the butler not going away.

She frowned.

"Do you have anything to say, Sir Hans?" She asked.

"Ah...the thing is my lady, I was just wondering how'd you came up with that idea. At first, I was not expecting for the business to succeed but when the transaction proceeded, I was 'quite' surprise by the progress."

"That... would remain my secret, Sir Hans. I hope you could understand. As what you have stated, it's not really working well because you were just quite surprise by the progress. I don't think it would be a big deal if I don't share the details." She spoke so calmly yet there's a smirk lying on her lips.

The smile on the butler's face dropped.

'She didn't change even the slightest bit, still isn't backing down to every single thing.'

"Is that all you were to ask, Butler Hans? If that's it then you can take your leave, we don't want you getting tired here, right?"

She said as she showed a closed lip smile and raised her hand to bid him good bye, she even repeated shaking it that it added to the annoyment to the latter.

The butler totally annoyed, glared at her to which she only laughed at.

She knows his age is his sore spot.

"Ah, I supposed your right my lady, you're not worth it." The old butler rebutted then take his leave wile hearing the boisterous laughter of Deigh.

'Now, let's just enjoy the day' She thought as she inhaled the fresh air inside her glass dome.

During these three months, in daytime she was always inside the glass dome resting, reading books, and someimes she ordered the servants to get Sir Hans so that they could talked about her business.

The glass dome was made a week after she made the request to the Duke. She was surprised on how it was made so fast, yet she expected it because the world she's living in is so rich in mana that magic existed.

She wants to learn magic too but it seems like she doesn't have the talent she lamented it for some time but nothing can be done so she pick herself back up again.

Anyways, the inside of the dome was so beautiful as it's full of greenery at the corners which she waters, sometime. The inside was also decorated by the servants to suit her liking.

She even have her own small house-like resting space inside only that it does not have walls but pillars and roof along with her furniture such of bed and such, though she only takes a nap here at day time.

And truthful to the Duke, she didn't went outside their gates even once. So she has been in the mansion for three months. The outside doesn't have any news about her.

During that time too, the Duke was busy clearing her rumours that circulated around. The noble ladies who were involved in the issues had their families begging the Duke to spare their daughters. Though, there's one exception, that is the family of Lady Caliah. The dutchy she belonged in refuse to apologise for their daughter's behavior that the Duke has to personally go to the Dutchy. At the end, they promise to make the lady write an apology letter and offered some properties due to the fear the Duke made them experienced.

So, the result of the duke's effort is that she has another property to take care of. She massaged her temple at the memory.

She closes her eyes to sleep when Yera finally decided to disturb her.

The maid frantically opened the door to her dome and run to her that when Yera reached her, the former was out of breath. Deigh was to ask her but was shock at the hand raised in the level of her face. Yera raised her hand as a sign to not open her mouth as she will regain her breathing first.

When she's finally able to breathe properly, she raised her head and looked at Deigh with wide eyes that freaked the latter out.

"The... the Crown Prince is here, Young Miss."

Like a bomb, the news dropped on her rather explosively, killing the wonderful atmosphere she had.