IV

"Young Miss, you're all ready." Yera told her as she finished doing her hair but her mind couldn't grasped what her maid is telling her.

Yet she move her head to nod thinking that it was time to go.
They went out of her room and walk towards the dining.

'I need to remember that right now, I am Luxiana Del Roma, the only daughter of the Duke of the North. Don't forget.' Deigh kept chanting these words like a mantra.

Hopefully, she was saved by the knowledge she have of the novel, sure she might have forgotten some contents of the story, but it was a relief that the important ones have remained because if not then it would be her end.

Now the time has come, she has to meet her first enemy.

The Lord of the mansion, her father, Duke Regal Del Roma.

What welcomed her in the dining was the number of maids preparing the table,they were so organized and discipline that she felt out of place. Then after the maid, meals of different type that was displayed in the table caught her eye.

'Amazing... Is this the power of a high ranking aristocrat?' embarassed, she can't help but think.

Deigh then was ushered to a seat.

Her eyes betrayed her as they kept looking at the food.

But then she stiffened, the aura surrounding her seem to change. It became heavy that she has to look up to know where it came from.

With just the table separating them, a man in his early 50s stands proud in front of her.

"So you came." It was not a question nor is a statement spoken with a scolding tone yet Deigh felt shivers run down her spine. The Duke took a seat.

"Duke..."