Chapter 47

(Warning: Errors ahead)
SHAYNE'S POV

" I'm not sure if she'll survive. They all left already. The mission has ended. " I stared at them blankly

"But for the mean time , let's go to the Quarters and I'll explain everything to you " I added and then passed by them

After the mission, I decided to settle things alone including the media, the police and finally , the Seekers. Good thing dahil hindi naman lahat sila ang pumunta, only Flip's Group. Sila lang rin naman ang kailanganin kong makausap.

We are not allowed to expose ourselves but since this is an important mission at daming na involve , ako na ang nagpaubaya magpaiwan but I'm still wearing my mask while settling things.

They are still shocked and they will be for a long time. It's their first time to see a gangster princess up close .

I drove my car papunta sa quarters and lahat naman sila ay sumunod sa akin dahil ako lang ang nakakaalam kung saan ito.

" Sit down " I ordered them as I turn on a big screen infront of the meeting table pero mukhang namangha naman sila sa nakikita. It's the first time na makapunta sila sa quarters ng gangster princesses. Little do they know , it's just a sub quarter . The main quarter is hidden and heavily guarded.

" Now " I shouted at lahat naman sila ay tumalima at umupo

These boys remained calm for they saw my face already and they aren't afraid anymore.

Psh, lucky guys .

" This will be your new quarter from now on "

Lahat naman sila napatayo doon sa gulat

" Hell nah, Anong gagawin namin sa quarters ng kaaway namin?" Kristian shouted

All of them agreed

I glared at them which made them back down

That's right. Know your place.

Humugot naman ako ng hininga bago magsalita. To calm my raging soul.

" This is the gangster world " and as I say that a picture flashed on a screen behind me

" It is composed of different groups . The evil ones and the good ones as they say "

" Among those group , organizations are also made to keep ties between different groups and to keep unity among them "

" This is Gangster Organisation, the leader of all the organizations built in the gangster world. They keep peace and unity among the gangster groups all over the world and chase and punish those who defy against the law. "

"This is bloody Mice , the second princess" and after they saw the picture they all gasped

" Siya ang unang ipapakita ko na mukha sa inyo dahil siya and puno't dulo kung bakit kayo nandito "

"You all know that she's Kaylee Sam Voultur Lee , tagapagmana ng Voultur Academy at ang huling miyembro ng Seekers pero hindi lang iyon"

" She's the head of the Gangster Organisation based on Asia , which means lahat ng gangster groups na mula sa Asia ay napamamalahaan niya , which includes your group . The Seekers"

All of them gasped again. I smirked.

" Yes she's your boss at hindi ang lolo niya ang nagpapasok sa kaniya sa grupo niyo kundi, siya mismo "

" Voultur Academy is great on producing wise and skilled members and doon niya kinukuha ang mga tauhan niya. Sa academy ninyo. She handpicked each and everyone of you " I pointed all of them .

" Hindi kayo naging leader kung hindi dahil sa kaniya "

" What the fuck " hindi makapaniwalang sabi ni Kristian

" Shocked aren't we? You fooled us once but we fooled you twice " I chuckled

" The Seekers isn't supported by the government and the president but is supported by the Voultur Academy itself. Palabas lang ang lahat. And you know why? It's all part of your mission . Your training "

" She wanted to see how well you handle situations . She wanted to see how skilled you are for you to be part of the organisation "

" We sent Alex's group to test you. It was supposed to be your final mission . You know that Flip"

Tumango naman siya

" Pero , they turned their backs at us and decided to do some revisions on their work which did not make us happy. So we were forced to come here in the Philippines and settle things "

" That mansion is one of the a precious place that we protected for years but they used it for some illegal deeds. How pathetic .That mansion is the ancestral house of the Ramirez family that is why pumunta talaga si Rox dito sa Pilipinas "

" But it is all over now , the mission is over and you all passed "

" For the mean time , the remaining members of the Seekers will be under the Keepers . It is the main gangster group in the Philippines . Iyon ang isa pang sekreto na hindi namin pwede masabi sa ibang tao. Ito ang unang gangster group na itinayo ng Lolo ni Rox sa Pilipinas bago siya naging leader ng Gangster Organisation at ito ay pinamamahalaan ng kaniyang kuya ngayon. Si kuya Yves"

" You're under Lee now and your positions will be tackled in another time. Pack your bags , we're flying to China "

" Wait, what about the other girls. What about you? Who are you? " Flip interrupted

" Yanna Nicole Smith, The third princess, Head of Gangster Organisation in South America,"

"Sofia Crystal Mahome, The fourth princess, Head of Gangster Organisation in Africa"

"Hannah Chelsea Shin , The sixth princess, Head of Gangster Organisation in Australia"

" I am Katie Shayne Mercedes . The fifth princess " I said while staring intently at them .

" Head of the Gangster Organisation in Europe "

" Lastly, the most important person in the Gangster World. Lilliana Roxel Ramirez , head of the Gangster Organisation in North America and also, " I paused

"The leader of the Gangster Organisation Worldwide. "

----- End of Chapter -----
You can interact with me by leaving a comment. Reading them makes me smile :)

Vote

Comment