NOTE ( Help me decide) (Thank you letter)

Hi . After a long time I decide to have little interactions with my readers and ask a few things. Afterall,  my story wouldn't have grown without you all and I thank you for that .
Thank you for tuning in. I have fought endless battles with this book ( battling wether to delete this or not) but you guys kept on motivating me to just go on. As you know, I started this when I was in elementary. Imagine? . I wouldn't tell you my age but this story started years ago. I have grown with this book and the readers.
Thank you very much . You have been a great family to me .

For a writer, writing a book is just the start. You are an example of a reader who completes it.
I appreciate you reading my book and taking the time to comment.

I will continue to improve this story and tackle some errors but.....

It does not end here. We will still add something.

We will continue the story...

And you need to help me decide.

I am a bit conflicted wether to
1. Continue the story in the same book , 2.Make a series, 3. Do a second season in another book .

Help me decide. We will continue to grow together. We will complete this story together.

Love,
The author.

See you in the next SEASON! I LOVE YOU ALL.