The story behind this story Lol

So, as you can see from the title of this story , I would like  to tell you why I created this story for everyone who is confused that the way of my writing changed . To begin  with , this story was created last 2015 or 2014? I think And guys, it was 6 years or 5 years ago . I messaged my friend a year or 2 years ago if tutuloy ko paba ito cause I could not believe my ka jejehan before. I was hella confused kung tutuloy ko paba or delete na but I decided to just continue this story because it was created back on my grade 6 days and the names in this story is connected to my friends back on elementary and somehow it gives me this feeling of longing kaya hindi ko kayang mag let go sa story lol HAHA.

As I continue this story, I made few revisions and will be making more revisions dahil this story is created from my ka jejehan nga . Well actually me and my friend's ka jejehan . And I can see that may jeje part pa talaga and unang parts . I promise to change that lol. Just wait. 

This 6 gangster princesses came from my friends. They picked their characters and created their name including the codenames and did you know ? The boy characters , lol they symbolize our crushes back then. See? Jeje days and with that I could not believe I wrote this story. It just give me chills but tinuloy ko parin. Look how loyal I am to his story? Lol.

I am not a constant writer . I admit that . Years have passed and kaunting part lang ang na update ko and I feel sorry for my readers back then and now. As I grow up , I became a busy person and tinatamad na akong mag update at mag-isip. But now, eventhough I am not motivated . I decided to give an end this story . Nag-isip talaga ako . If I started this story , might as well finish this story . And again I'm sorry for not updating . Mukhang every year isang chapter lang dinadagdag ko . Pero promise , this time I will continue this story and give an end to it . Just wait :) 

With Love ♡