Chapter 22

( Warning : Errors ahead )

Chel's POV

"No one's gonna die . Not on my watch " biglang sulpot ng isang babae

Rox. Hindi ako nagkakamali. Boses niya iyon.

" Oh , we have a visitor today. " dagdag niya pa

" Why don't we call it truce for today? It's already a great pleasure seeing the princesses here in our school " she suggested and looked at me straight.

And in a blink of an eye, I shifted my gun to her. Tumalima naman ang ibang miyembro at yung iba ay nilabas na ang mga baril nila at tinutok sakin

" Why are you bullying my sister? " may pumasok namang babae sa pintuan

Damn. Ba't ba maraming sumusulpot dito.

" It's so unfair. Marami kayo, isa lang siya " dagdag niya pa at walang kaano-anong nakipagsiksikan sa mga miyembro at sinamahan ako sa gitna
, not minding if the members will shoot her on the spot.

Pinasadahan ko naman siya ng tingin mula sa paa hanggang sa ulo. She's carrying a katana.

She's Cole.

" Yeah right, tatlo lang kami " another girl joined us in the center

I smirked upon hearing her voice and the gasp of some Seekers.

It's Crystal.

They did not realize na andiyan na si Crystal kasama nila. Nagmamasid. She's not named " Silent " Grace without a reason.

I was about to burst in laughter when I saw what she's wearing. Short shorts and a croptoppaired with a mask. This is what I like about her. She's girly on disguise but boyish in real life. Duality at its best.

Focus Chels. Focus.

" Oh my, three of the princesses are standing in front of me. It is so overwhelming " Rox acted

" Stop that nonsense. Let's get this straight to the point " Cole interrupted and with a blink of an eye, slashed one of the member's feet with a katana just enough to keep him unconscious .

I know Cole.She will not kill someone today. Not infront of our leader. She will just badly injure them.

And in a blink of an eye, members started attacking us including Rox but we avoided all her attacks and she avoided our attacks too. If someone will be left in this Auditorium, it will just be Rox and the three of us.

Most of the members are already on the floor. Unconscious.

That boy kanina suddenly attacked me. He's furious and I can see that he's very skilled. Nahihirapan akong umilag sa mga atake niya.

" Stop, We give up " Rox suddenly shouted

We stopped attacking pero my gun is still pointing at the man infront of me.

" No. " He strongly disagreed

" Most of our members are in the floor na . Do you want to join them too? " she shouted at the man infront of me .

He threw his head back and rolled his eyes before raising both of his hands to surrender.

" Fine. " he said

" Very good. Why don't you two lead us to our friend ? " Crystal suggested

They just nodded and started to walk habang nakatutok parin ang baril namin sa kanila.