Chapt 2: Meeting Dante and Everyone else

Your eyes widened and your mouth opened in amazment as you stood at the entrance of the underground city. Envy walked up from behind you and poked your cheek, making you jump and come out of your trance. Envy chuckled and motioned you to follow him and the other two homunculi in front of you.

You walked behind Envy, and moved your head around to look at your surroundings. It was was extremely quiet, the only sound that was there was the sound of you and the others footsteps.

"(Y/n)..." Envy said breaking the silence.

You jumped at the sound of his voice and looked at him. "Yes?" You asked.

"We're here" he answered.

You looked up to see that you were standing in front of a huge mansion. You gasped and Envy chuckled at your reaction.

You followed the homunculi into the mansion. It was beautiful! In your opinion, prettier then Cornello's mansion. As your eyes darted around the room, you noticed a lady with short black hair walk down the stairs towards you and the others.

"I see your back" the lady said but she looked upset when she saw you, "who is this?"

Envy walked in front of you, looking like he was trying to protect you. "This is (y/n)" he answered.

"Why is she here?" The lady asked.

"I brought her here" Envy answered.

"Why?" Man this lady asks a lot of questions.

"Because she's my....girlfriend" Envy answered, but not sounding as confident at the end.

The women laughed. "What ever you say Envy" she said sarcastically, "Lust, come, let's talk about your next mission."

You walked up to Envy, he looked really mad. You took hold of his hand and he looked down at you. His face softend when he saw your worried face. Envy ruffled your hair then lead you up the stairs.

You and Envy walked down a hallway, hand in hand. Envy came up to a door and opened it. Envy walked in and you followed.

"Well...this is my room" Envy said putting his hands on his hips, "if you don't mind, we can share."

You looked over at him, he was blushing and looking away. He can be so cute. You nodded your head in agreement. You lied on the bed and snuggled a pillow, Envy smiled at your cute actions. He sat down next to you when you suddenly spoke.

"Envy...who was that lady?" You asked.

Envy hesitated for a moment then spoke. "That was Dante" he said, "my mom."

You were surprised when he said that.

"I thought Homunculi didn't have parents" you said sitting up.

"We don't" he said, "but when I was human, she was my mom."

"I see" you said before the door suddenly swung open.

A little boy with long black hair ran in. He jumped on the bed and looked at you straight in the eyes.

"Hello! My name's Wrath!" The boy said jumping on his knees in excitement, "you're (y/n) right?!"

You nodded your head and smiled, he was so adorable. You looked at Envy, who looked pretty annoyed.

"Will you play with me (y/n)?" Wrath asked, "everyone's says they're too busy and they can't."

You thought about it. He was such a cute little boy, it wouldn't hurt you to play with him so you agreed.

"WAHOO!" Wrath yelled throwing his hands in the air in excitement.

Wrath ran out of the room and motioned you to follow.

"I'll come get you in a little bit" Envy said with an annoyed tone.

"Alright! " You said before rushing over to Envy and kissing his cheek.

Envy blushed madly as you ran out the room before he could say anything.

You walked down the stairs to see Wrath running around the room. When he saw you, he grabbed your hand and brought you to the center of the room.

"Okay, let's play hide-n-seek!" He said, "you count, I'll hide!"

"Alright" you said covering your eyes and begging to count.

You heard Wrath take off running and open a door, then it hit you, you didn't know your way around the mansion! You finished counting and walked through the door he opened to begin your search.

You searched and searched and searched, but you couldn't find Wrath! You weren't paying attention to where you were going and accidentally bumped into someone. You looked up to see a lady with long brown hair, wearing a long purple dress, and had a homunculus tattoo on the right side of her chest. She was a homunculus.

"Who are you?" She asked.

You stepped back. "I'm (y/n)" you answered.

"Oh...so your the girl Dante told us about" she said, "Envy's girlfriend. "

"That's right" you said confidently, "and who are you?"

"My name is Sloth" she answered with no emotion in her voice, "What are you doing wandering the mansion?"

"I'm looking for Wrath" you replied, "we're playing hide-n-seek. "

"I see, follow me" Sloth said walking the other way.

You followed her to a pair of double doors. She opened the door and you found yourself in a office. There was a man sitting a the desk, it was King Bradley!

"K-King Bradley?!" You said shocked.

He looked up from his paperwork and pointed down at his desk. Sloth whispered in your ear and you smirked. You tiptoed over to the side of the desk, got on your knees, and quickly pocked your head behind the desk.

"BOO!" You yelled.

Wrath squeaked and ran out from behind the desk, then took off out of the room. Of course you ran after him.

You lost Wrath, but you continued to look. That's when you saw someone you didn't want to meet by yourself. Walking down the hallway was Dante.