Chapt 12: I'm A What?

(Envy's POV)

I sat there, moping on my bed, hating everything. Dante caught me in her office, stealing red stone. It wasn't my fault! I was super weak on the brink of death! So yeah, she made me spit up most of it, but thankfully not all of it.

So I was laying on my bed when suddenly someone started banging on my door. I sighed in annoyance and got up to open the door. When I did, I found a very out of breath Wrath.

"Envy!..you have...to come down stairs...right now!" Wrath managed to breath out.

"Wrath, what..."

"JUST COME ON!!!" He yelled before running off.

I shrugged and ran after him.

I ran down the hallway and down the stairs. There standing in the middle of the room was Hohenheim. Dante was also there and she was giving Hohenheim a deathly glare.

Hohenheim noticed me and motioned me to go over there, so I did. I walked down the last few steps of stairs and stood next to Dante.

"She will not be staying here" Dante said sternly to Hohenheim.

"But she needs a place to stay" Hohenheim said with sadness in his voice.

I had no idea what was going on. Dante looked like she was about to blow a fuse and Hohenheim looked really upset, something was definitely up. I opened my mouth to speak, but Hohenheim put a finger on his lips, telling me to stay quiet. He then pointed over his shoulder and motioned me to come closer.

I took a step forward, but Dante stopped me by putting her arm out in front of me. I scoffed and shuved her arm out of the way. I continued and looked behind Hohenheim. My eyes widened and my heart lept at what I saw.

I saw (y/n).

(Ealier That Day)

(Normal POV)
Darkness was all you saw, complete darkness. You had no idea where you were and you were kinda scared. You began to walk, even though you had no idea where you were going. That's when you started to hear the screams of people, causing you to start running. Then, out of no where, a blinding light appeared a few feet away from you. You took no time to run towards it.

You woke up to a start, a little freaked out. You finally calmed down after a while, and when you did, you relized that you were in a unfamiliar room.

"I see your awake"

You squeaked and turned your head towards the voice. Standing in the doorway was Hohenheim.

You didn't take your eyes off him when he walked over to you and sat down on the bed you were on. He smiled at you, but you didn't smile back. You were a little suspicious of him, you head hurt and your memory was blurry, it wasn't gone, just blurry.

"So how do you feel (y/n)?" He asked you.

"I guess I feel kinda dizzy" you answered.

"I see" he said, "and how is your memory?"

"Everything is really blurry" you answered.

"I see" he said putting his hand on his chin, "don't worry about it though, that's just side effects of the transformation."

"What?" You asked, "transformation?"

"Oh! Well...I...um..." Hohenheim studdered, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hohenheim, what do you mean by transformation?" You asked slowly.

"~sigh~ alright (y/n), I'll tell you, just don't freak out" he replied.

You nodded your head.

"(Y/n)..." he said, "I turned you into a homunculus."

There was complete silence. Well, that was until you began to freak out.

"YOU DID WHAT!!!!" You yelled.

"I asked you not freak out" he said calmly.

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM!!!" You yelled, "YOU TURNED ME INTO A HOMUNCULUS!!!!"

"I know your mad, but I did for the sake of you and Envy's relationship" he said holding his hands up.

This calmed you down a bit.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"When you...died, Envy took you straight to me and begged me for help" he answered.

"So your solution was turning me into a homunculus?" You asked kinda coldy.

"It was the only way" he said shrugging his shoulders, "and I discided to make you special."

"What do you mean?"

"When a homunculus is created, the don't remember their past, they can only see little parts of it" he said, "the reason you are special is because I made you with all your memories still intact, you say it's a little bit blurry, that's normal, you should remember everything in the next few hours."

This was extremely hard for you to rap your head around. Hohenheim ad turned you into a homunculus. And not just any homunculus, a homunculus that could remember their past. That's when a memory came back and your eyes widened at it.

You remembered you and Envy running through Central Headquarters, trying to get away from King Bradley. You ran outside and there were soldiers everywhere, then you died. It was your death memory.

Right after that, you began to worry about Envy. You knew he got away because he took you here. But what was happening now.

"Hohenheim, where's Envy?" You asked quietly.

Hohenheim's eyes widened.

"Of course! How could I forget!" He randomly yelled out, "I promised Envy right after you woke up I would take you to him!"

He didn't answer your question.

"Well, come on!" He yelled happily, jumping of the bed, "get your stuff, we don't want to keep him waiting!"

You got out of the bed and your eyes widened. You wearing something that looked like a homunculus would wear. You walked closer to a mirror. You were wearing a black dress that went up to your knees. You also were wearing a pair of black flats and fingerless gloves. But what truly surprised you were all the things that being turned into a homunculus came with. You had red line marks that went around your waist like a belt, (you know those weird marks that we were never told about in the show that the homunculi have. Envy has his on his back and forhead and Wrath's go from his belly to his legs) there was a homunculus tattoo on your neck, and your (e/c) eyes were more cat like now. Let's just say you so shocked that you couldn't stop looking at your self and Hohenheim ended up having to pull you away from the mirror.

"I look so different" you said as Hohenheim pulled you down the stairs of his cottage.

You were a little confused at why the first floor is such a mess.

"I know my dear, you have to get used to it" he kindly said to you.

With that, he pulled you out of cottage and you were now heading to where ever he was taking you.