Return of a Legend

Years had passed, the obsidian citadel was abandoned, most of it had fallen in on itself, the lava was still there though, but then, a hand reaches out, it grabs onto the side of the bridge, then Leroy pulls himself back up, he coughs, he gets up on the side of the bridge, he was severely burned and had a bad injury in his chest from being stabbed by a demon Steve, somehow he was alive, he was stuck down there however, he looked up, he tried climbing up the side of the bridge, he made it up there, but when he did, he gasped and looked around, he saw how the obsidian citadel was mostly collapsed, "Hello?!" He shouts, he winced and fell to the ground, he was still severely injured, his armor had been broken after he had fallen into the lava, he coughed up blood, he looked around, as he did, he realized how long it had been since he had seen anyone, he had asked to be sent back to the Overworld after being in the world beyond for quite a while, he knew he wouldn't be able to go back to the World Beyond, he missed Innocent Orange Steve, then he sighed angrily, he stood up taking the pain, he limped since his leg had been injured too, he saw that he couldn't get out since the bridge was broken, he sighed and looked back at the citadel, even though he was in pain, he teleported out of there. His teleporting was kind of messed up, he instead teleported to some forest, he looked around, but he recognized this forest, it was the forest he met Innocent Orange Steve in. With his head down, he walked towards the field, it was still there, he collapsed on the grass, he had to try and heal, he lied down on the grass, he looked around the field, he held his hand over his chest since it was badly injured, he thought about what had happened at the citadel, remembering his friends death, the leaders deaths, forest Steves death and everyone else, he was glad to be in the field that he met his friend in but was unhappy that his friend died, he sat up, he looked around the field more, he stood up and began his journey to the yellow kingdom to see what has changed. After about half a day of walking, he made it back, it was definitely active, but then he stopped, he hid behind a tree, he had been missing for years, he was worried on what they would think, especially since everyone most likely thought he was dead. He sighed, he left the kingdom even though he needed some help.