The Preperations

The four return to the Yellow Kingdom, they were back with Light Steve and the Colorless Guards, he had already warned the kingdom, "Leroy, do we have any plan on what we can do?" Light Steve asks, "We already know Diamond Steve is coming tonight to fight. We all need to be ready for his arrival, but we also need to make sure the Kingdom isn't attacked, Assistant Steve should be able to sense where he is." Leroy explains, "What if he has an army?" Light Steve asks, "I was getting to that." Leroy says, "We will need all the help we can get. Is it possible we can get some of the other yellow steves to help with the fight?" "I should be able to gather them up for the fight." Light Steve says, "Good. Assistant has got some information out of Diamond Steve and we know a possible way to defeat him. The armor he was wearing is a type of power source for him, if we destroy the armor, then we should be able to defeat him there." Leroy says, Assistant Steve nods, "Right. If that is truly the only way we know, then we will try." Light Steve says, "But Leroy what are you going to do?" One of the Colorless guards ask, Leroy fell silent for a second, "I'm going to try and destroy the armor on him. I will still need help from you all but still, I feel that one of the reasons I was sent back here is to try and stop whatever is coming upon us." Leroy says, "Are you sure you will be able to?" Light Steve asks, "It's something I have to do." Leroy says, "Alright. But I do have an idea on what we can do. It would drain a bit of our energy but it would still protect the Yellow Kingdom." Light Steve says, "What do you suggest?" Leroy asks, "There could be a possible way for us to create a shield around the entire kingdom. I will need some help with it but if we are trying to protect the Yellow Kingdom then it should be able to help." Light Steve says, "Alright. Whatever it takes to protect the kingdom." Leroy says, they all nod. Around evening, Leroy, Light Steve, Red Steve, Yellow Leader, Assistant Steve and a couple other steves were at the entrance of the kingdom, the other Yellow Steves were getting prepared, Green Steve has returned for the fight, the other green Steve turned out to be a hunter, Light Steve raises his hand in the sky, lightning then shot out of his hand and at the sky starting to form the shield, the Yellow Leader joins in, Red Steve began doing it too, Assistant Steve chose to volunteer to do it as well, the other steves there at the entrance did it and then Leroy joined in, with all the steves helping, they were able to make the shield, right after, they all were a little tired because of how much energy they used for the shield, "This should be able to protect the kingdom." The Yellow Leader says, Assistant Steve's eyes then all of a sudden turned red, "They're coming." He says, they all looked at him and Light Steve ran to get the other Yellow Steves.