Where The Light Leads

The glow was the Judge's hammer. "Oh my." He says. The Judge's hammer was stuck inside of some rock. "What is this doing here?" He says. He steps up on the rock and saw how it was stuck. He looked at it closely. But then he gasped and remembered back to when he and Judge fought after Judge attacked Innocent Orange Steve. He also remembered back when Judge arrived in the World Beyond. He shook his head shaking the thought from his head. "Someone told me Colle had claimed the hammer after Judge died. But how did it get here?" He says. He sighs. But he felt the urge to take the hammer. He got off the stone. "No. I shouldn't." He says. But he still felt the urge to. He sighs and walks up to the stone again. He grabbed the handle. But then he let it go. "I- I shouldn't." He says. He sighs. "Alright enough. I'm going to take it." He says. He grabs the handle and uses all his force to pull it out of the stone. Right after, pulling the hammer out, the glow fades. It was a lot harder to see in the cave. Leroy grabbed a stick and lit a torch. He left the cave after finding his way out. He looked at the hammer sadly remembering his old friend. He sighs and chose to teleport back to the Yellow Kingdom to make sure everyone was alright. He puts the hammer on his back and teleports away from the mountain. Leroy makes it back to the Yellow Kingdom. He looks around for the others. He then spots Light Steve. "Light!" He shouts. Light Steve looks over at him and rushes towards him. "Leroy!" He shouts. He rushes over to him and hugs him relieved he's alright. "Okay, hug time later. Where are the others?" Leroy asks. Light Steve shows Leroy where they are. They were near the docks. "Leroy! You're alright!" Green Steve says. "Yeah. I almost died out there... Three times." Leroy says. "Oh. Where's Red Steve?" Hunter Green Steve asks. Leroy gasps. They all look at each other confused. "I'm- I'm sorry. He didn't make it. While we were searching for Diamond Steve. We found ourselves atop a mountain and he knocked us both off the mountain. I wanted to save Red Steve but we were too heavy to get back up the cliff so he sacrificed himself to save me." Leroy explains. They all gasp. "No!" The Hunter Green Steve exclaims. Green Steve puts his hand on Hunter Green Steve's shoulder. Light Steve noticed Judge's hammer on Leroy's back. "Leroy where did you get that?" He asks. Leroy looks at the hammer. "I found it in a cave in the mountain. I don't know how it got there. Colle got it after Judge died. He told me when he made it to the World Beyond." He says. "Colle? Judge? Oh right. You were alive back before I was created and Sabre even made it here." Light Steve says. "Listen, Judge was one of my best friends back then. But before that, me and him were enemies because he attacked Innocent Orange Steve and we got in a fight. But after, we just chose to call a truce and we became friends." Leroy explains. "Ah. I see. So that's his hammer?" Light Steve asks. "Yeah. He used it during our fight. But I'm confused on why it was there. Colle had taken it after Judge died. I guess he may have hid it there before he disappeared." Leroy says. He looks at Hunter Green Steve. He was leaned over the railing looking down at the water. He walks over to him. "I'm really sorry about what happened to Red Steve." Leroy says. Hunter Green Steve sighs. "What even happened out there?" He asks. "A lot. The Orange Kingdom was attacked as well. Diamond Steve made it there and I was knocked off the castle, I was able to hang on for a while and Happy Orange Steve tried to pull me back up but he was killed by Diamond Steve himself." Leroy says. Hunter Green Steve looks at him shocked. "Oh. How many people died out there?" He asks. "Three. We also saw that he had murdered a Violet Steve before we went to the Orange Kingdom then he murdered Happy Orange Steve and then Red Steve was killed." Leroy says. Hunter Green Steve looked down at the water sadly and put his hand over his heart. So did Leroy.