Something's Wrong

Leroy and Red Steve were exploring through a forest. They were closer to the Orange Kingdom now. "Leroy, do you sense anything?" Red Steve asks, "No. But something doesn't seem right." Leroy says. "What do you mean?" Red Steve asks, "I don't know. Something seems... Wrong." Leroy says. He sighs, "It's probably nothing." He says. "Hmm." Red Steve looks around the forest. "What was that diamond you got from Diamond Steve?" He asks, Leroy gasps, "Oh I completely forgot about it." He says. He takes it out of his inventory. Red Steve walks over to him to get a closer look. The diamond was definitely darker than how a regular diamond should look like. "Interesting. I wonder why he had this." Red Steve says. "Yeah I was wondering that too. What even is this anyway?" Leroy asks, "Well it is definitely some diamond but I don't understand why it's darker than a regular one."  Red Steve says. Leroy nods. "I wonder why. I mean that Diamond Steve is darker than a regular diamond so that could be the reason." He says. "Yeah that's a good point." Red Steve says. The two continue to look around. It was also pretty windy. Red Steve shivered from the gust of wind that passed by. Leroy grabs him by the shoulder. "Why do you think there is something wrong?" Red Steve asks, "I don't exactly know. It just is like that feeling you get when you feel something just isn't right." Leroy says. "Yeah I get that feeling sometimes too but normally it's nothing. How long ago was it since you came back?" Red Steve asks. "Not long at all. Just a couple hours ago." Leroy says. "I guess that could be the case maybe." Red Steve says, "You're probably still recovering." Leroy nods. "It's possible." He says. But then rustling is heard behind them. They both turn around and couldn't believe what they saw. It was the Diamond Steve but he was holding a dead Violet Steve in his right hand. The Diamond Steve threw the Violet Steve towards them. Leroy and Red Steve backed away when they saw that. "What have you done?" Leroy exclaims. "I may be just a diamond Steve but I am still strong enough to kill steves even from a distance. Now it's your turn." The Diamond Steve says. Leroy gasps. "Red Steve, run! Now! Get to the Orange Kingdom!" He says. Red Steve backs away a bit. "Fine with me!" He exclaims. Leroy turns to the Diamond Steve and unsheathes his sword. The Diamond Steve chuckles. "Let's see how well your fighting skills truly are." He says unsheathing his sword. "Bring it on." Leroy says. The two rush at each other and their weapons clash. Leroy pushes away causing Diamond Steve to stumble back. Diamond Steve tries to stab him but Leroy puts up his sword. But then, Diamond Steve knocks Leroy's sword out of his hand. Leroy gasps. Then Diamond Steve grabs him by the throat and slams him against a tree strangling him. Red Steve was able to make it to the Orange Kingdom but then stopped. He turned back to the forest. "Leroy!" He exclaims running back towards it. Leroy- on the brink of passing out- then kicks Diamond Steve away. He grabs his sword and was about to stab Diamond Steve but he quickly teleports away from there.