Life Of A Warrior

Leroy and Red Steve leave the castle and go to make sure the Orange Steves were alright. "Is everyone alright?" Leroy asks. "We are all alright but Happy Orange Steve isn't here." The Orange Leader says. Leroy gasps. Red Steve looks at him. Leroy sighs. "I'm sorry. Diamond Steve killed him." He says. Orange Leader gasps. "Oh my god." He says. Leroy sighs sadly. Red Steve puts his arm around Leroy's back. "Where did the Diamond Steve go?" Orange Leader asks. "I have no idea. We are going to try and find him." Red Steve says. "Alright but Leroy how are you still alive?" Orange Leader asks. "I came back from the World Beyond after a Blue Steve sent me back." Leroy says. "Oh. But question, who is that Diamond Steve?" Orange Leader asks. "Well, Assistant Steve said he was a revived diamond Steve from the First Curse. But I'm confused on who the first curse is." Leroy says. Orange Leader sighs as it always hurts to explain. "The First Curse was a strong enemy that was once locked down in the cave below the village that Sabre, Time Steve and Dark Steve lived in. However, Sabre accidentally released him and he did exactly what he was was going to do. He absorbed almost every steve in the universe. Someone called Hypno Steve was able to free us and we were sent back to our home but Sabre had to sacrifice himself to save the universe after the First Curse spread a curse throughout the entire universe and Time Steve disappeared himself as well as Hypno." Orange Leader explains. Leroy was shocked. Red Steve puts his head down missing Sabre. "I can relate to losing friends and family." Leroy says. "Yeah. It's really tough losing people you care about. Some people move on and some people take longer to." Orange Leader says. "Sometimes it takes a while to get over the death of a loved one. It just occurs. I never truly got over my teachers death even though I should have. Not even after seeing him in the World Beyond." Leroy says. "I'm sorry that your teacher died. You probably just really cared about him which is why you still miss him which is why we all still miss Sabre." Orange Leader says. "My god it seems like a million years ago. Me and the other yellow Steve warriors took care of that army attacking the yellow kingdom, I lost my teacher, I was named Leroy. But my whole life, I've always been fighting. I only died saving the obsidian citadel from being attacked by those demon steves. But I have always had to fight, I've been chased, I've fought in many battles, I've died and it always seems that every day I have to fight." Leroy explains. Red Steve looks at Leroy in shock. The other orange steves were in shock too. "I'm very sorry Leroy." Red Steve says. "It's alright. This is just the life of a warrior. You always have to be ready for a fight." Leroy says. "True." Orange Leader says. "We need to find the diamond Steve before he gets to another kingdom. Stay cautious though. He could come back." Leroy says to the orange steves. They all agree. Leroy and Red Steve leave the kingdom looking for the Diamond Steve.