Not Good

Leroy and Red Steve have been looking around for the Diamond Steve for a few hours now. Leroy teleports him and Red Steve to the top of a mountain after coming up to it. The two look around the mountain area. The two go to the edge and look down. It was not too far down but far enough for if someone fell then they would definitely die. "Dang that's a long way down." Red Steve says. "Yeah." Leroy says. But then, lightning is heard behind them. They both turn around and Diamond Steve was there. "Gosh dang it." Leroy says. Diamond Steve rushes for them but Red Steve pushes him away. Leroy unsheathes his sword and was about to stab Diamond Steve but he dodged the attack. Leroy pushes Diamond Steve away from Red Steve. Diamond Steve goes for Red Steve again but Leroy slices his arm with his sword causing Diamond Steve to stagger back. Leroy was about to go for Diamond Steve again. "Alright that's it! I'm done with you Leroy!" Diamond Steve shouts. He pushes both Leroy and Red Steve over the edge. Leroy grabs the side and also grabs Red Steve's hand. Diamond Steve walks to the edge. He chuckles. "Good luck getting back up here." He says. He teleports away from the mountain. "Red Steve hold on!" Leroy shouts down to Red Steve, "Don't let go!" He tries to pull himself back up but they were too heavy to get back up easily. Red Steve looks down. Leroy continues to try and pull themselves back up but they were too heavy to get back up. Red Steve looks back up at Leroy. He sighs. "Leroy, you need to let me go." He says. Leroy looks down at him. "No. I can't." He says. Red Steve sighs and smiles. "It's going to be okay. You're going to be okay. You were probably the bestest friend I have ever met." He says. Leroy gasps. "Don't give up on defeating Diamond Steve." Red Steve says. But then, Red Steve clamps his feet down on the side of the cliff and pushes off. "No!" Leroy exclaims, "Red Steve!" He watches Red Steve fall to his death. He tries to get back up again but is forced to look back down and saw Red Steve's dead body lying on the ground. Leroy tears up remembering when he died and when Innocent Orange Steve died. He pulls himself back up to the mountain and looks down at Red Steve again. "I'm so sorry I couldn't have saved you." Leroy says. He turns towards the mountain but then saw a cave on the side of a mountain with a green glow gleaming out of it. Leroy looked at the glowing cave in shock. He began walking towards it. He had to climb up the mountain to get to it. He made it to the cave and looked inside it. He covered his eyes from the bright light. He went inside. "What is this?" He says. He makes it to the center of the cave. He uncovers his eyes and couldn't believe what he saw.