A Diamond Steve?

"Ow!" The red Steve exclaims, "What the-" Light Steve says, Leroy helps the Red Steve to his feet, but then, another steve emerges from the forest, but the steve was in a dark blue color, much darker than a regular Blue Steve, it was wearing a type of cloak over his chest that looked more like armor, the middle of its torso was red and glowing, its eyes were red with black pupils, it was staring at the group with pleasure and a bit of disbelief, "I had a feeling you would come look for me." It says, its voice was raspy and very deep, "Who are you?" Leroy asks, "Well well well, if it isn't Leroy. The famous Steve Warrior. I see you did succeed in coming back to the Steve World." It says, "Hold on. You aren't a blue Steve are you?" Green Steve asks in suspicion, "Of course not. I am a Diamond Steve." It says. They all gasped, the diamond steves were all extinct so it's impossible for there to be another one left, "But they're all dead." Light Steve says, "Before that Sabre guy had you become the fourth hero, he revived one of us to continue his legacy." The Diamond Steve says, Assistant Steve was scanning the Diamond Steve to get information from it, the diamond Steve chuckles, "Now I will take you five down before I go and take care of the other kingdoms." He says, he rushes for them but then Leroy puts up his sword pushing him away, the diamond Steve staggers back, the others stared at Leroy in shock, "Don't even try." Leroy says, the diamond Steve rushes at Leroy but he was already ready and he dodges his attack then punches him in the stomach and kicks him away from them, "Get away from them!" Leroy shouts, the diamond Steve jumps back up, "You may still remember your fighting skills and know how to fight easily but you still won't be able to beat me. Be ready for tonight, I will be back." The diamond Steve says, he slams his fist in the ground and teleports away, "Leroy how did you-" Light Steve stammers, "Long Story. But anyway, you heard what he said. He's going to be back tonight." Leroy says, they all look at each other in a bit of fear, Leroy looks at the red Steve, "What happened?" He asks him, "That Diamond Steve came out of nowhere, he immediately started attacking me and he must have saw you which might have been why he threw me out of the forest. I was just looking around the field and I saw something run into the forest so I went to check it out and then he came out from behind a few trees and attacked me." The red Steve explains, Leroy turns towards the forest, "You saw something run into the forest?" He asks, "Yeah. I thought it might have been an animal or something but I wanted to make sure." The red Steve says, Leroy thinks for a moment, "The thing that ran into the forest looked like it was looking for something but I couldn't exactly tell what it was." The red Steve says, Leroy was pacing a bit to try and figure out what he could mean, "I think maybe we should try and look for it." Assistant Steve says, "Well I got to get back to the Yellow Kingdom and warn everyone." Light Steve says, "I also need to get back to the Green Kingdom, I promised the green leader I would help out with the kingdom today." Green Steve says, "Well, me, Assistant Steve and Red Steve will go check it out." Leroy says, "Alright. I will be back here later, don't worry." Green Steve says, they all nod and they all head separate directions to do what they need to do.