The Hunter Green Steve

Leroy, Assistant Steve and Red Steve were looking around the forest for the thing they saw, "I was looking around the forest and I was here when the diamond Steve attacked me." Red Steve says, they were in an area with some fallen trees and there was also water in the center of the area, "I see." Leroy says, "New information has been unlocked. I have been able to get information from Diamond Steve." Assistant Steve all of a sudden says, "Really?" Red Steve says, "Yes. Diamond Steve was telling the truth about the First Curse, he was revived by him and was made to carry on the legacy of The First Curse. He also is not a regular Diamond Steve, the armor he was wearing is one of his main power sources as it gives him more strength and abilities which is a disadvantage towards us but there is a possibility for us to stop him if we can destroy the armor on him then he will be easier to kill." Assistant Steve explains, "Alright. We better tell Light Steve when we get back." Leroy says, "Leroy, why did you want to come back to the Steve World?" Red Steve asks, "I honestly don't really know. It just felt like something was coming and I had to be there. I know I won't ever be able to go back but I still wanted to come help." Leroy says, "Your bravery is interesting. I like how fearless and strong you are." Assistant Steve says, "I understand your concern for us all but still." Red Steve says, "Innocent Orange Steve was one of the people in the World Beyond who told me to come back here to try and see what's going on." Leroy says, "Oh, right. Your old best friend. I'm very sorry about what happened to him." Red Steve says, but then all of a sudden, rustling is heard behind Leroy, but before the thing jumps out, Leroy unsheathes his sword and deflects the sword coming at him. It was another Green Steve, but he was wearing armor and also had a face mask that was covering his mouth, Leroy holds back the sword that the Green Steve was trying to attack him with, Assistant Steve puts up his arm to protect the Red Steve, Leroy grabs the blade of his sword with his other hand and pushes the Green Steve away, "Whoa!" Red Steve shouts, Leroy still held his sword up high, The Green Steve was in a fighting position, "What is wrong with you?" Leroy asks, the green Steve doesn't respond, "Wait." Red Steve says, the green Steve looks at him but then his eyes widen, Leroy lowers his sword kind of understanding a bit, "Do you two know each other?" Leroy asks, "Yeah." Red Steve says, "Green don't attack him. He's our friend." The Green Steve sighs and throws down his sword, Leroy also throws down his to show he isn't a threat, "What were you doing out here?" Red Steve asks the green Steve, "I was looking for the thing we were all sensing. I also saw a strange blue Steve here but I couldn't exactly see where it was going." The green Steve explains, "That's Diamond Steve. We know what he is doing now. He's coming to the kingdom tonight to attack." Leroy explains, Green Steve gasps, "Oh gosh." He says, "Will you help us?" Red Steve asks reaching out his hand, Green Steve looks at Leroy, Assistant Steve and back at Red Steve, he sighs and nods grabbing Red Steves hand.