wanting to touch you

Chapter V wanting to touch you

Jungkook

Jungkook woke up before Taehyung did on Sunday morning. They had one night left until they could finally untie their hands.

It took some time for Jungkook to wake up properly but then some foreign, inexplicable feelings rushed in his chest. It all happened the moment his eyes laid on Taehyung's sleeping form. Jungkook almost choked on his own spit when he remembered the previous night.

The previous day, he had done his best to deny whatever was happening between them and push it to the back of his mind without thinking of it. It wasn't easy though, because everything happened naturally, so naturally that it scared Jungkook. He had never opened up this quickly before.

And Jungkook feared not to let history repeat itself. He fell for Soo Hyun just as quickly, but not as naturally. Taehyung was different, which made it even more horrifying.

Jungkook shouldn't fall for Taehyung.

He didn't know whether Taehyung realized it or not, but there was some type of building tension between the two of them, and Jungkook would call it maybe the power of attraction. He wanted to keep it at that.

Maybe they were attracted physically to each other, which was neither good nor bad. It was just there, and it could be easily avoided in Jungkook's opinion. They spent way too much time together breathing in each other's space. It was normal. They were both curious, maybe even a bit horny (Jungkook hadn't got laid in a long damn while) but it should stay there, on a curiosity level, right?

But then Jungkook's mind wandered to the previous night and to the way Taehyung held him while listening to him talk. It was such a quick, drastic change in their relationship.

He never thought Taehyung would be interested in talking to him, not mentioning offering comfort and reassurance. Junkook felt sheltered in Taehyung's arms, sheltered by all the bad things in the world. It was as if Friday Kim Taehyung and Saturday Kim Taehyung were two different personas, making Jungkook disoriented, even torn between two realities.

It was impossible not to appreciate the way he treated him, and the whole situation itself, so Jungkook wanted to thank Taehyung for it, he even felt like trusting him but it was too soon, and too much. He felt conflicted and didn't want to ruin what he managed to accomplish for the past half a year.

"What are you thinking of with such a gloomy look on your face this early in the morning?" Taehyung's rough, sleepy voice stirred Jungkook out of his thoughts.

"Were you spying on me, Kim?" Jungkook turned around, facing him with one eyebrow raised.

"Why would I spy you, Jeon, I just woke up and opened my eyes to this. You ruined my good morning vibe." He replied to the question with a tint of challenge in his voice.

"Oh? Really? Go back to sleep then." Jungkook replied, throwing his pillow on Taehyung's face. "Take this as well to cover your eyes."

Taehyung groaned and threw his pillow back in Jungkook's direction, which Jungkook avoided skillfully. The frustrating look on his face screamed 1-0 for Jungkook, which counted as a victory. Only Taehyung didn't give in that easily, and quickly jumped on Jungkook's side of the bed and started tickling his tummy.