seeing you go

Chapter VI seeing you go

Jungkook

It wasn't that late when they decided to go home, and Jungkook didn't quite feel ready to let Taehyung go. The night was way too intense, so many things happened in such a short amount of time. Maybe he felt a bit overwhelmed, but he also didn't want to miss out on the chance to explain to Taehyung that whatever happened there, wasn't what it appeared to be.

And the fact that he almost kissed Taehyung. That needed an explanation as well but... maybe not today?

"You know I need to pee again, especially since we did drink that much beer..." Taehyung stopped his train of chaotic thoughts with a bit of hesitation in his voice. A hesitation that wasn't there previously when he asked to pee. Things had changed. Jungkook gulped, making sure Taehyung didn't catch that, and agreed that he needed it as well.

The way to the toilet felt way too long and nerve-wracking, even worse than the first time they did it. At first, Jungkook just couldn't stand sharing his space with Taehyung, but as they got closer it started being funny. Why wasn't it funny now, though?

"I'll go first." Taehyung mentioned looking around the bathroom a bit fidgety. At least Jungkook wasn't the only one nervous about it? Why were they nervous? It wasn't something palpable, something that could be named, but just the simple fact that they needed to pee together became more... intimate.

"I'll just turn around. Be quick." Junkook replied, hoping that Taehyung will finish quickly and everything will pass uneventfully.

Only if Jungkook had more control over himself... only if Jungkook was not so depraved and needy. Only if Jungkook wasn't so desperate for Taehyung. To touch and see, feel.

It was so scary, it took all of his will to stay with his back at Taehyung, but well, it didn't stop Jungkook's mind from playing some tricks on him. Multiple images started unfolding before his closed eyes, images going straight to his dick. He wanted to splash himself with some water, or maybe drown in the toilet, but he didn't want to let Taehyung know he was flustered and why.

To be completely honest, it wasn't the first time for Jungkook to get half hard that night, because it happened on the dance floor with Taehyung as well, which was understandable, whatever happened there, they both felt it. But now, hours later with all the pent-up frustration, Jungkook felt like exploding yet he couldn't and didn't want to give in to it.

Taehyung flushed the toilet water and turned around, and just then Jungkook realized how inconvenient the situation he was in was. He couldn't pee because he was hard. Jungkook was petrified.

When Taehyung noticed his lack of interaction and movement, he turned a bit around to face him and shared an inspecting glance with him. "Are you ok?"

What was Jungkook going to do?

He just shook his head, disapproving.

"Okay, do you need to poop or something? Because if that's the case that's fine with me, we've been over it before."

Jungkook shook his head again, feeling his cheeks going all flushed red from the embarrassment. There was no available explanation left for him getting hard in such a moment, what could he tell Taehyung?

Taehyung frowned, walking his eyes slowly, analytically, from Jungkook's head to toe, just to stop above the now obvious erection in his pants. "Oh." He let out a perceptive sound, eyes wide and distracted.