loving you

Chapter XI loving you

Jungkook

Light rain

Fell down as we kissed

I wait for a moment like this

All my inhibitions melted like rain

In the light rain

Happiness. It was all about the small things.

Jungkook and Taehyung have been together for one year now.

Sometimes Jungkook would take his time to think of the development of their relationship, and what brought them together and a smile would gradually appear on his face.

Happiness.

That's what he felt when he was with Taehyung nowadays, most of the time.

It's been some time since they made it official, and maybe it wasn't perfect, but they were working together on it.

They both started their third year of university, Taehyung changed his major to architecture, and Jungkook decided to keep focusing on journalism as he was passionate to read, write and do research.

During the previous summer, Taehyung moved in with Jungkook and started helping him with the rent. He was at Jungkook's place most of the time and just going to the dorm from time to time was a waste of time and money, so he offered to move in.

Jungkook agreed to the idea real fast. Sharing his personal space with someone wasn't that bad, not when that person was Jungkook's favorite person and lover.

Taehyung turned his small studio into a home, more than anything. Living alone didn't bother him as much as he expected at first either, but he preferred having Taehyung around. Taehyung has learned how to help Jungkook whenever he needed him in different ways.

He just knew when Jungkook needed to be left alone, when he needed to cry, when he needed to laugh when he needed cuddles, or just when he wanted to have Taehyung hold his hand.

They were much more than the eyes could see. It was a mutual understanding, a secret only they could know of, the feelings that couldn't be labeled.

Contrary to the stereotypes everyone was talking about, there wasn't uninvited attention between them when staying together.

Maybe only the good type of tension.

They spent a lot of time together but also knew when to stay back and leave the other alone for some time when needed. Taehyung would often stay in the kitchen alone, drawing and exercising, and Jungkook would just check up on him once every two hours, maybe making him a coffee, leaving a small kiss on the top of his head, then leaving back to the bedroom.

Some other times one of them was playing video games, and the other would read a book. They spent hours without talking, but just having the other around would make them feel home .

Sometimes, during the night, they would fall asleep cuddled in bed, or they might explore each other until the sun was rising again. What they had was theirs, and they made sure to use it to their advantage.

They called Jungkook's apartment home.

It was all about the small things that brought happiness.