I

NO ONE'S POV

SHE PACED Around inside her office when the door opened "Hey sis i had an idea" she looked towards her brother Quackity, "okay sit down and let's discuss"

she sat down in her office chair as he sat down in the chair in front of the desk "so what if we did a ball?" he suggested "i mean we would have to look at a budget for this but i think we could do this"

she said pulling out a file from her filing cabinet it read 'BUDGETS,' she opened it up and showed him some of the possible budgets they could go up too, "so a 100,000 budget would be good?" he asked after they discussed it for a while.

"yeah that's good but where would we throw this ball?" she asked "hmm... needle?" he asked "no to dangerous" she said "casino?" he asked "no" she spoke "how about we make a place?" he suggested "we could roll with that... i can get some guys and me on it as soon as we can" she said "okay so it's settled a ball in a new gorgeous place with a budget of 100,000?" he said "yup, so i will have Foolish and Purpled get some food and drinks for it and you and Slime can sort out decorations and me and fundy will sort it all out" she said sitting back "okay well i'm going to go but i will see you later bye sis!" he said leaving her office "Bye!" she responded.

she turned around and looked out of her glass window at places they could build admiring the land and all of it's glory when she saw a spot open, she took a picture and rallied up her men.

they left the offices and went to the spot where they discussed materials, "so we will need 2 stacks of quartz pillars, 3 stacks of spruce wood..." she spoke before they broke apart to go get materials, as she was chopping down trees she heard yelling so she made her way towards the sound, "RANBOO QUACKITY IS TAKING OVER OUR FRANCHISE" a guy with brown hair yelled, she heard her brother's name so she pulled out her phone and started recording the conversation.

an hour later they stopped talking so she left and went back to her men who where bringing their materials back from where ever they were. "Okay now lets get to building"

406 WORDS
A/N: WOAH 1ST CHAPTER IM PROUD :) BUT ANYWAYS FOLLOW ME ON TIKTOK? @AMETHYSTDIED :))))))))))