III

FRIDAY DECEMBER 5TH
WILBUR'S POV

AS I WALKED Down the prime path i saw Quackity handing out flyers so i walked over and snatched one "oh no your not welcome" Quackity said "hmm looks like i'll go anyways" i said "besides what's a better way to meet new people then to invade your little ball" i smirked, "Bye Autumn!" i heard Niki's voice "Bye Niki thank you for the dress" i heard another voice so i looked up and saw two things, A girl with perfect hair and a beautiful outfit on, and Niki running over "WILL" she yelled before hugging me tightly "hey Niki" she pulled away and asked "what's going on here?" she asked "oh Quackity won't let his old friend come to his ball" i said smiling "Quack just let him go this once... i'll watch him if i have to" she said rolling her eyes "only if ur gonna be watching him" he finally agreed "or... my sister could watch him" the same girl with dark hair perked her head up from talking to Slime "huh?" she asked "Autumn, you will be watching this dude if that's okay" he asked.

"fine... but you have to save me a glass of wine" she said as she rolled her eyes. "fine!" he said "well i need to go buy an outfit goodbye Quackity, and see you later gorgeous"

AUTUMN'S POV

'gorgeous?!' i thought slightly blushing, i looked up to see a very angry Niki glaring at me, i looked at her and smirked before whispering to Foolish "Niki's so upset that i get to take care of that bastard, i think she might like him" Foolish bursted out laughing and fell over which caused me to do the same but not fall over, Niki scoffed and walked into her boutique.

LATER THAT SAME DAY

i had my makeup and outfit on and just walked outside to see Wilbur walking up, "Quackity told me you lived here" he smirked as i rolled my eyes, we got to the ballroom and got in.

"cmon let's go get drinks before the party starts!" i said smiling and dragging him over to the bar, "one red wine and one?" i spoke "actually make that two" he said smiling.

he gave us our glasses and we found a seat, we sat down and started talking, we immediately hit it off and became good friends quickly.

"So let me get this straight" i said slurring my words "you died from your dad, saw your brother in hell and a blue bitch then a year later got revived by the same person who killed your brother?" i was shocked "yeah but you got shot!?" he asked.

"AUTUMN YOU'VE BEEN SHOT BEFORE?!"

453 WORDS