I

AUTUMN'S POV

I WAS ALONE, No one cared for me through this time, or at least i thought. the only thing that kept me calm was my piano, my fingers gracefully played fur elise, i was so into my music that i didn't hear the man of my dreams sneak through my window, "ahem."

i turned around and saw him, i ran to him and jumped up "wil" i paused holding his face, i took in as much of his face as i could, but then i saw it. my fingers ran across the scar that trailed down his face, it was red and was not the same peach colour as before.

in fact none of the scars on his face were the same colours, one that was orangish brown was now blue and purple "it happened so sudden" his face fell. "it's okay wil, i promise we will get through this" a tear fell down my face, he looked around the room as if he was seeing it for the first time even though he had seen it a dozen times.

but there was something new, he walked over to a record player fit snuggly in the corner of my room, he took my hand and we walked over, there we sat down and my head fell to his shoulder , he placed a record on the player it was Melodies of the Moment by Valentin Silvestrov.

the record player spun to life "you are gorgeous Autumn" he spoke examining my hair, the way he said my name was unique "thank you wilbur" "AUTUMN!" i heard quackity yell "shit Wilbur you have to leave" i whispered as footsteps where heard closer and closer, he stood up and ran to the window "i'll be back soon" he smiled at me, i smiled back before he left, i grabbed a book and ran to my window seat, the door swung open.

quackity walked in and started looking around and ripping things apart "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" i yelled standing up "WHERE IS HE?!" he yelled "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SO LEAVE NOW!" he walked close to me and slapped me "I KNOW AUTUMN! DONT ACT DUMB AND I WILL CATCH HIM IN HERE" he walked away and slammed the door.

tears fell down my cheeks as i fell down, my knees curled up to my chest and my head fell down "autumn?" i was crying hard so i couldn't hear slime walking in, he closed the door and sat down beside me. "quackity from las nevadas is just having a tantrum Autumn" slime said as her head fell to his shoulder just like she did with wilbur minutes before.

454 WORDS