V

A FEW WEEKS LATER
AUTUMN'S POV

WE ARE READY For everything that is coming our way, we have people on our side and friends who can train us. "are you sure we can do this?" i asked walking into the dining room of our base holding plates of dinner.

"we can do anything we put our minds to Autumn" Tommy spoke grinning, i handed out everyone's food as Techno made some speech about Theseus and how we can win this. "blah blah blah I WANNA EAT" tommy spoke grabbing a fork and whispering something in tubbo's ear causing tubbo's milk to come out his nose, the whole room filled with laughter, even techno smiled. "toby are you okay?" i asked grabbing a napkin and bringing it over "yes i am thank you autumn" he said grabbing the napkin from me "just sit down and eat please" he said, i smiled and went to my spot to eat.

tomorrow is the day, but i don't feel i'm strong enough. everyone soon went into their beds or went home and now the whole house was silent and asleep, well except for me.

i crept out of bed and into the soundproof training room, i grabbed a sword and turned on the training bot, i then put on gloves and started fighting the bot . "autumn?" i heard a voice behind me ask as i was punching the punching bag, i looked behind me to see wilbur and techno behind me, techno walked over and grabbed my fists. i took the gloves off, and he showed me what i was doing wrong "put your fists like this."

he swung at the punching bag and it almost fell over, "my turn?" i asked "yeah get into position now" i got into position and held my fists up, and with one swing the punching bag fell over "i think ur ready autumn" techno smiled picking up the punching bag, i looked out a window and saw that it now was daytime and then we heard it, the sound of a bell being rung over and over, suddenly a head poked into the gym.

"ITS TIME TO GO TO WAR"

363 WORDS