II

FRIDAY DECEMBER 5TH 2021
AUTUMN'S POV

A FEW DAYS LATER Me and my boys had finished up and everyone had got everything decorated and set out next thing we needed was to make flyers and hand them out.

me, Foolish, Quackity, Fundy and Slime made white flyers with gold spirals and flowers, we then went down to the busiest spot of the prime path and started handing out flyers "COME TO THE LAS NEVADAS BALL TONIGHT!! 5PM TO 10" we yelled before Quackity told me and Slime to head back so we did.

"Hey Slime, what do you think about life?" i asked him crossing the woods "well Autumn from Las Nevadas i think life is pretty good! we live in a great place with great people and sure some bad stuff has happened but as long as we are near each other everyday is a good day Autumn from Las Nevadas!" he spoke kindly "you know" i started "you don't have to call me autumn from las nevadas" i said looking at him "well then what should i call you?" he asked with a confused face "Friend you can call me your Friend" i said smiling "really?" he asked.

i nodded at him and he smiled swinging his arms, soon we made it back and went up the needle, i sat down on a chair slime sitting in another one beside me "Friend can i tell you something?" he asked, i giggled before replying "of course!" i said leaning my head on his shoulder "Quackity has been such a big help to me, he took me in, helped me, made me his left hand man but i haven't done anything for him" he said frowning "i'm feeling emotions and they're like i feel useless.." he stopped himself "hey it's alright! do you want something to do? would that make you feel useful?" i asked him "yeah that would" he said "well how about we hit the town, buy us some outfits and see where that takes us!" i suggested "sure!" Slime smiled.

we walked down the prime path laughing and joking about everything going on in life, when we made it to the shop they were looking for

NIKI'S BOUTIQUE
DRESSES AND MORE

i smiled and grabbed Slime's arm running in and up to the front desk "Hello!" i spoke "Hi how can i help you?" a girl with pink hair asked "oh we are going to a ball later and need outfits" i spoke "perfect! come right this way" the lady stood up and took us to the dressing rooms "there are a few suits in there that i think you would like so go ahead" the lady said as Slime went in and got changed into a black and green suit, he walked out "i don't think i like this one" he said "ok well there are a couple others, he tried on a few but his favourite one was white with a green tie.

he came out holding his suit and she brought it to the front and came back, she put some dresses in there and i went to get changed, first one was red with a white belt "i don't really like it" she said looking in a mirror "i'm gonna try on a different one" she said going back into the dressing room, she put on a red dress with a black belt with a spider on it, she looked in the mirror and admired the slit going up her leg, it had black lace around the split, she put on black heels and went out "i love this" she said turning "YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!" Slime said running up and hugging me "thanks slime!" i smiled "it's true" Quackity said "Alex? what are you doing here?" i asked "i wanted to see what dress my sister was gonna choose" he said.

"WAIT WHAT?!" Niki asked confused "oh yeah he's my brother"

666 WORDS
LMAO I DIDNT THINK I WOULD GET THAT MANY WORDS 💀

ALSO SPOTIFY PLAYLIST IS HERE :)

ITS PERFECT <3