IV

AUTUMN'S POV

"TECHNO!" i yelled hugging the man in front of us, "hey autumn!" he said before we both pulled away, behind techno was 2 horses "i figured you guys could use some help with you know being on the run, but unfortunately i could only find 1 for you guys" he handed wilbur the horse and we climbed on "techno we were going to go to your house but since we have this we can fully run away!" i said smiling "true well be safe guys!" he said smiling "always!" wilbur said before pulling the reins, the horse than started galloping.

"wilbur this spot looks good!" i smiled looking at a clearing in the woods, "yes it does darling." we got off the horses and gathered materials, which is when i found a bag on the back of the horse techno gave us, it had a small tent in it and a few sleeping bags, we set those up and during the whole time i thought of how lucky i am to have wilbur, "darling" he spoke after we finished "yes love?" i asked "you will never know how happy i am to have you" he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, it then went silent.

it wasn't uncomfortable silence but it was silent enough that you could hear the laughter of little kids running around in the woods, our foreheads then connected. "i, i think i love you" he spoke smiling "i think i love you too wilbur" i smiled before tommy ran into the clearing "tom! how did you find us?!" i asked looking at his torn up knee, "it's quackity!" he spoke panting.

"what do you mean?!" i asked "he'sdeclaring war on you wilbur," he looked sad but wilbur's face was determined "well then war it is." he spoke firmly "but he has dream on his side!" my face fell from a smirk to a sad expression, yet wilbur's face stayed the same. "i want to fight with you wil" i said clinging onto his hand and looking up at him "well then we gotta start training and establishing an army!" he said.

360 WORDS