II

NO ONES POV

ITS BEEN FOREVER Since Wilbur visited her, she's been feeling sad and alone, everyday she would look up at the ceiling and see a hook from a dark time she would think about everything, until one day she grabbed a rope.

TW:
ATTEMPTED SUICIDE

she tied the rope to the hook and grabbed a stool, she stood on it and tied the end around her neck, when the window was jammed open he ran in just as she pushed the stool away, he ran over and pulled her down "w-" she couldn't speak she just cried

TW ENDS

"please don't" he spoke "i-i'm sorry wil" she spoke shaking "it's alright just please don't do it again" and at that moment as wilbur held her, she felt safe from the world, his embrace soothed the voices that appeared in her head as he was gone but alas that moment ended when the door swung open and there on the other side stood tommy. "he's here to help break you out" wilbur spoke softly, they let go of each other even though she didn't want to.

she had packed a bag and with that they snuck down the hall and made it to the stairs, "wait i hear talking" tommy said pearing over the railing, and there was quackity and foolish about to come up the stairs, "shit. wait follow me" she said softly running to the other side of the mansion she lived in, they made it to a bookshelf.

there she separated the books in a pattern and the door opened, it had led to a basement, she closed the door and locked it before grabbing a lantern off the wall, "you guys should also grab one" she said as they reached up and grabbed one, there was a long staircase but in their favour there was an elevator, everyone stepped inside and she pressed a button. the elevator roared to life and brought them up to the roof.

there they climbed down a ladder and for the first time in what seemed like a year, she was safe but most importantly she felt free, "thank you tommy!" she smiled holding wilbur's hands and looking up at him.

"your welcome autumn" he spoke smiling
and with that me and wilbur were on the run.

388 words