Did we win?

*edited for grammar/spelling

I woke up feeling sore, and hurt. I opened my eyes to see I was in a unfamiliar room. I carefully sat up, and pushed the blanket back. I pulled my knees to my chest and swung my legs over the edge of the bed.

I placed my feet on the cold floor, and walked over to the door. I grabbed the handle, and pulled it open. I peeked to see if anyone was in the hall. Once the coast was clear, I ran. I made sure I wasn't noticed.

I was almost out of the building, when I spotted my father and his friends walking in my direction. I quickly ducked behind a pillar, praying they didn't see me.

Once they were gone, I ran outside.

"No!" I gasped.

Instead of seeing skyscrapers and the Chrysler building of New York, I saw the golden buildings of Asgard.

"I found her!"

I ran farther down the path. I could tell whoever spotted me was catching up. While still running, I used an ice spell uncle Loki taught me and partially covered the path behind me in ice.

I pushed my legs to make me go faster. Once I reached the gates to the rainbow bridge, I used my levitation spell and lowered myself below. From there, I made my way to place where I remembered we used to house security boats. I took one, and headed to a secret exit from Asgard Loki showed me. I used it, and teleported to Midgard.

3rd Person PoV

It was a normal day for genius billionaire, playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark. Pepper making him look over documents, finishing new suit designs, and what not.

He was in the middle of looking over new building designs, when JARVIS alerted him to something happening on the outskirts of New York City.

"Sir, it seems that there's been an anomaly just outside of New York City. Director Fury wants you to check it out. He said it was of Asgard origin."